MobiTog is pleased to welcome Richardb to Staff...

MobiTog

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Please join us in welcoming Richard (aka - richardcb) to the ranks of MobiStaff... :thumbs:

Richard will have particular duties for using his writing skill sets to help us push the MobiBrand worldwide!

This appointment should also help us even up the timezone map just a little... :D

Thank you, Reed. I was very flattered to be asked, especially as I've only been a member for a short time. Hope I'll be able to contribute something to the community - once the top brass release me from teaboy duties! :lmao:

richardcb said:
Thank you, Reed. I was very flattered to be asked, especially as I've only been a member for a short time. Hope I'll be able to contribute something to the community - once the top brass release me from teaboy duties! :lmao:

You've already contributed a lot to our little community, Richard. You're most welcome on board the good ship Mobi! :thumbs:

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Congratulations and welcome to the tea room Richard. Great to see your wonderful contributions haven't gone unnoticed. With that sentiment, I'd like white with one please ;-)

Thank you Aly and Aaron. I'm very pleased to be in such illustrious company.

I'll put the kettle on right after I finish the washing up. Sheesh! :oops:

Thanks Catherine, Matt. All this for a humble teaboy - I'm very touched. :D

Thank you Veevs but I'm not sure if this isn't a demotion for a former 'El Presidente'. :D

Wow what a team of staff we have. MobiTog will be invincible (am I confusing Mobi with X-Men?).

Sent from MiPad using the awesome and FREE MobiTog app... :)

iNOLOGIST said:
any more staff and you'll need to build an extension!....

We are already working on that Gordon... ;)

And your skill sets may well come in handy in assisting with the building work... :D

From MiPhone4 via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Back
Top Bottom