Moon

Thank you Star, I need to have a bit of a play about with the settings as it was on Auto hence why it's a bit to bright.
I had a spotting scope for a while and had a hell of a time lining up my iPhone with lens even with a mount. This must have taken a lot of patience.

Thank you, I use to love taking photos of the moon so was quite chuffed with this one.
Me too, but I just can't use my iphone 12 Mini to get a workable shot. I have to use my mirrorless with a russian 800mm catadioptic lens

I'm always in the market for a new camera app and have just got Luma for iphone. Its a powerful and intuitive app, with RAW support and edting. Access to a lot of the features that usually appear in subscription apps such as Halide. Comes with some really nice presets, including a great Fuji Velvia emulation. A fiver unlocks all the export and editing modes to Pro mode. Bargain.

I'm always in the market for a new camera app and have just got Luma for iphone. Its a powerful and intuitive app, with RAW support and edting. Access to a lot of the features that usually appear in subscription apps such as Halide. Comes with some really nice presets, including a great Fuji Velvia emulation. A fiver unlocks all the export and editing modes to Pro mode. Bargain.

I'ts like the saying, Men and their Gadgets lol
Have just downloaded it now and will give it a try sometime.

¨Sigh….off to the App Store……again!

Just got the presets, they all look pretty good for a fiver.

Turns out I already had this :lmao: I do like some of their film emulations, including Fuji Velvia. I think I still prefer RNI Films for some of those, including Fuji Provia and Velvia, Ektar 100, and my absolute favorite Agfa Scala 200 (b/w slide film). But RNI went to a subscription model and their lifetime buy-in price is $24.95, which is a bit rich for me. Still exploring some of the Luma presets that aren't named after films.

Back
Top Bottom