My corner of architecture

M_A_N_E

MobiLurver
Real Name
Emanuel Faria
Since architecture is one theme that I love to explore I will present on this thread my works.

Camera + is must in all my works
#1 add some snapseed
# 2 auto painter, iris, snapseed,

image-702419560.png

image-2297402840.png

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

And what better way to start than with a corner... ;)

Great processing on the second Emanuel, but I would hardly call either simple sir... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

And what better way to start than with a corner... ;)

Great processing on the second Emanuel, but I would hardly call either simple sir... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

well saw Rog, I truly didn't saw it that way, but now you say it's a fortunately coincidence I may admit.
And many thanks I appreciate your words

Today I will post BW
I love work in BW and in architecture you can grab the max from the textures and modulations with the BW.

Camera+, tonaltopia and snapseed

awesome images :thumbs:

This is a special pic, this building is one in the big neighborhood of government housing for low income people. They were created by a famous architect and they suppose to be duplex's houses. With this pic I have favor the building that for it self it's an horror special in color, since this architect uses color as the main cover for its facades, and he doesn't know how to work color:).

Camera+, snapseed, tonaltopia, painteresque
image-3590142340.png

the second picture reminds of one of those spaceships/battleships from original star trek/battlestar galactica
it looks something Sci-Fi for sure, this building is part of the new town builded after the world exhibition of 98 and it's the home of Vodafone in Portugal

Some stunning architectural iMages Emanuel, you certainly know how to find the best corner... ;)

And it is clear you love buildings from your iMagery and the way you approach each subject to present its best face... :D

From MiPhone4S via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Some stunning architectural iMages Emanuel, you certainly know how to find the best corner... ;)

And it is clear you love buildings from your iMagery and the way you approach each subject to present its best face... :D

From MiPhone4S via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D
Thank you Rog... thank you very much, I appreciate your words.
It's particularly pleasant for me to capture and process iMages from architecture. I'm kind, trying to find myself, in this new world of Iphoneography. It's been please and helpful being here at Mobitog.

M_A_N_E said:
Stair-a-lized
Another BW, stairs make a wonderful subject, but not easy.
Camera+,snapseed,tonaltopia, Lenslight

Well done!

Back
Top Bottom