My corner of architecture

M_A_N_E said:
Today I will post BW
I love work in BW and in architecture you can grab the max from the textures and modulations with the BW.

Camera+, tonaltopia and snapseed

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Fantastic structures

M_A_N_E said:
Thank you Nancy, I'm getting there I've been working on my pics and galleries and now I'm having a more concise and coherent portfolio. I think?

I do the same. I've been working on organizing better (I think?). Wonderful pictures!

M_A_N_E said:
This is a special pic, this building is one in the big neighborhood of government housing for low income people. They were created by a famous architect and they suppose to be duplex's houses. With this pic I have favor the building that for it self it's an horror special in color, since this architect uses color as the main cover for its facades, and he doesn't know how to work color:).

Camera+, snapseed, tonaltopia, painteresque

This is one of my all-time faves!! Such beautiful tones, shapes & lines. :inlove:

This is one of my all-time faves!! Such beautiful tones, shapes & lines. :inlove:

Thank you Cathy this one is the one that as been out in several places, it's a hit. I love it also, only after worked on it I saw what was under the layers of original paint. in loco is a stressful place and not pleasant to walk around.

I have a new pic that I've been working on
I will post three different versions one is my first try on Percolator and my favorite the third one.
#1 camera+, snapseed, C4LA

image-2040224826.png

#2 camera+, snapseed, C4LA, Percolator

image-2605784381.png

#3 my favorite camera+, snapseed, painteresque

image-3648944775.png

M_A_N_E said:
I will post three different versions one is my first try on Percolator and my favorite the third one.

There are all very nice but I think I like #3 best!

Very cool. I agree, #3 is my favorite too.

It might be cool to run #2 through Decim8. That type of shot with all the lines and shapes might produce a funky decim8d abstract.

RoseCat said:
Very cool. I agree, #3 is my favorite too.

It might be cool to run #2 through Decim8. That type of shot with all the lines and shapes might produce a funky decim8d abstract.

Thank you Cathy the # 3 is my fav also, I've tried out decim8 on this one couldn't find any interesting and my finger was hurting for so many tapping...:)

This is a special pic, this building is one in the big neighborhood of government housing for low income people. They were created by a famous architect and they suppose to be duplex's houses. With this pic I have favor the building that for it self it's an horror special in color, since this architect uses color as the main cover for its facades, and he doesn't know how to work color:).

View attachment 8631
Saw this on P1xels, hot shot :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

M_A_N_E said:

Awesome sums it up!!!

M_A_N_E said:
Stair-a-lized
Another BW, stairs make a wonderful subject, but not easy.
Camera+,snapseed,tonaltopia, Lenslight

Love it!

M_A_N_E said:

Awesome,

M_A_N_E said:
Into the sky

Camera+,snapseed, painteresque,modern grunge

This is fantastic!

Camera+,snapseed,dynamiclight, PaintFx

A cultural center at Porto Alegre south of Brazil, state capital from Rio Grande do Sul
Between glamour , greatness and decadence this cultural center is under restoration.

View attachment 9847

FABULOUS. Really love the lines and symmetry... wonderful composition and POV!

Back
Top Bottom