HipstaPaks NEW: Manchester HipstaPak

Lzed

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Larry Zasitko
Device
iPad (Generic)
Another month and another New HipstaPak, this time Manchester.
This one I don't mind though it does not work with some images that well.
Undecided about the border so maybe I will see what else it goes with.
Anyone else get it yet? Would like to hear your thoughts on it....

image.png

not sure if I'll get this pack ... or wait for the next retro pack ... I recently ditched Oggl (didn't renew) and bought 90 % of the catalog on the same day [emoji3]

Anyway another very good reason that I have to keep using Hipstamatic now is that it's one of the very few photo apps on iOS to preserve very high resolution images ... even if, like all other apps, it compresses like crazy.

Lzed I like that orchid image - but I think it's the image not the filter.

Blur, uneven, aged, vintage, uneven, blur. Where've I seen these words before? Oh right, on multiple other 'new Pak' blurbs. Reminds me of Jasongag 's postmodern thesis generator, cranking out the same words in different order.

And I think hipsta should get over itself with the borders already.

I guess, after all this time, it would feel odd just not having a complete set... :whistle:
I used to be that way too..... but I haven't gotten the past 8-10 or so paks. Even though I haven't used Hipsta in a very long time as well, I don't want more *stuff* cluttering it up that I'll never use. :p

I used to be that way too..... but I haven't gotten the past 8-10 or so paks. Even though I haven't used Hipsta in a very long time as well, I don't want more *stuff* cluttering it up that I'll never use. :p
:eek:

Deep withdrawals... :barf:

Leslie always seems to get something out of these Hipsta packs even when everyone else thinks they're unpromising, right?
Ha! Not always... But I do think this one is ok, but certainly derivative of what we have already.

Lzed I like that orchid image - but I think it's the image not the filter.

Blur, uneven, aged, vintage, uneven, blur. Where've I seen these words before? Oh right, on multiple other 'new Pak' blurbs. Reminds me of Jasongag 's postmodern thesis generator, cranking out the same words in different order.

Jen, Jen, Jen....
Not an Orchid :)
It really an Amaryllis. Tomorrow I will take more pics of it. The forth bloom is about half open and may be all the way open tomorrow.
Up to +9 today and right now raining so maybe we will lose more snow. Unreal for February here.

Borders in the latest versions of Hipstamatic can be removed but I wanted to show what the border looks like.

You took the words right out of my mouth! [emoji106][emoji100]

Jen, Jen, Jen....
Not an Orchid :)
It really an Amaryllis. Tomorrow I will take more pics of it. The forth bloom is about half open and may be all the way open tomorrow.
Up to +9 today and right now raining so maybe we will lose more snow. Unreal for February here.

Borders in the latest versions of Hipstamatic can be removed but I wanted to show what the border looks like.

Oh dear, my horticultural expertise shows up again :oops: Luckily I looked up amaryllis before I asked if it were a lilium. Very very pretty.

PS: when's the next Double Exposure challenge?

Back
Top Bottom