New to this app

jonnyclip

MobiStarter
Don't have the iPad 2 but love using my mobile phone for street photography.

Attachments

• image-4052184012.png
    image-4052184012.png
    623.7 KB · Views: 61
Hiya Jonny and a warm welcome to the MobiTog Community, great to have you join up and immediately start using the MobiApp to post your iPhoneography... looking forward to seeing more... :thumbs:

Excellent first post too, love the isolation of the figure from his surroundings, what apps/processing were involved?

Don't forget to post your location on the MobiMap ( under Members tab on you browser) and, if you feel like it, a brief intro to you and your iPhoneography in the Welcome section... :D

From MiPhone via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Yes Jonny welcome and a great image to start with. I like the crinkled canvas look, but haven't seen this large crinkle on any of my apps. I too would like to know which ones you've used.

Sent from MiPad using the awesome and FREE MobiTog app... :)

Venomator said:
Hiya Jonny and a warm welcome to the MobiTog Community, great to have you join up and immediately start using the MobiApp to post your iPhoneography... looking forward to seeing more... :thumbs:

Excellent first post too, love the isolation of the figure from his surroundings, what apps/processing were involved?

Don't forget to post your location on the MobiMap ( under Members tab on you browser) and, if you feel like it, a brief intro to you and your iPhoneography in the Welcome section... :D

From MiPhone via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Hi thanks for your comments - I used a combination of three apps, Aperture-VintageScene & Photoshop

Sent from my iPad using MobiTog

JillyG said:
Yes Jonny welcome and a great image to start with. I like the crinkled canvas look, but haven't seen this large crinkle on any of my apps. I too would like to know which ones you've used.

Sent from MiPad using the awesome and FREE MobiTog app... :)

Hi I used a combination of Aperture, Vintage scene & Photoshop - icreased the sharpness quite a bit to accentuate the creases!

Sent from my iPad using MobiTog

Back
Top Bottom