On My Walk...The Things You See

Down by the lake one misty morning HipstaX
85335E28-78E7-4A96-B8A5-A46ABBA0FB35.jpeg

Palimpsest - an art term for a canvas or manuscript which has been deliberately re-worked or re-painted over and over, so the earlier artwork remains visible.
So weird how these things happen - I was reading about Aphra Behn, and Germaine Greer describes her as “an palimpsest” because Behn seemed to scratch out her early life. Had you not mentioned the word, I would never have known that it even existed, let alone what it meant. I love how these things happen.

So weird how these things happen - I was reading about Aphra Behn, and Germaine Greer describes her as “an palimpsest” because Behn seemed to scratch out her early life. Had you not mentioned the word, I would never have known that it even existed, let alone what it meant. I love how these things
So weird how these things happen - I was reading about Aphra Behn, and Germaine Greer describes her as “an palimpsest” because Behn seemed to scratch out her early life. Had you not mentioned the word, I would never have known that it even existed, let alone what it meant. I love how these things happen.
'Synchronicity' & 'Serendipity'

Back
Top Bottom