image-3902971097.png

image-1785230021.png

image-1519028943.png

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Hi Mobipeeps I'm still alive
Here goes whats been happening on my mind and fingers for the last few days

Camera+, snapseed , PhotoWizard , juxtaposer

Glad to see you back Emanuel! And I love this new "look" you have in these latest...really great!

M_A_N_E said:
The Palace

Camera+, snapseed, scratchCam , PhotoWizard , juxtaposer

Love this!!

RoseCat said:
Wow!! Really wonderful!! What a beautiful place...

Yes it is, is call Sintra and what you see it's a true kings summer Palace.

Hey Emanuel, where have you been and who has been enjoying your work while mia... ;)

What a superb next step in your work, I am truly impressed with the iMages in this latest batch... :)

The colour rich ones are particularly striking iMages with bags of eye candy going on!

A magnificent return sir and work worthy of some sort of tutorial to assist other MobiMembers in producing similar effects... :rog:

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Venomator said:
Hey Emanuel, where have you been and who has been enjoying your work while mia... ;)

What a superb next step in your work, I am truly impressed with the iMages in this latest batch... :)

The colour rich ones are particularly striking iMages with bags of eye candy going on!

A magnificent return sir and work worthy of some sort of tutorial to assist other MobiMembers in producing similar effects... :rog:

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Thank you so much Rog, I've been trying to find myself, and now this is the Path for the moment, despite being the same Emanuel and shooting in all direction that trills me. About the tutorial let me get some time.

M_A_N_E said:
Another one

The wave

All the above except juxtaposer which I change for the new and improve superimpose

Love this...probably my favorite worked in your newest style!

Back
Top Bottom