Ongoing work

M_A_N_E said:
Thank you so much Lisa, the tomorrow one that I've been working on now it's one upgrade on my new style, hope you like it.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Can't wait to see it!

The melting decadence of beautiful architecture from the past

Adding to the list ColorLake

image-1337869220.png

M_A_N_E said:

This is awesome!!!

Thank you Lisa I real appreciate your words and comments, I've been working for my exhibition in September.

M_A_N_E said:
Thank you Lisa I real appreciate your words and comments, I've been working for my exhibition in September.

You're welcome. Tell us more about your exhibition!!! That sounds very exciting.

It's gonna open on the first week of September. I'm still working on it. It's on a small restaurant that works also as a gallery.

M_A_N_E said:
It's gonna open on the first week of September. I'm still working on it. It's on a small restaurant that works also as a gallery.

So excited for you!! :D

M_A_N_E said:

That is, indeed, exciting! You will need to keep us posted on your preparations and, of course, when it opens we will need to see photos!!

M_A_N_E said:

This is awesome...so creative.

This is awesome...so creative.

Thank you Cat, for the support and comments. I'm exploring this technique. I've promise Rog a tutorial about, but my work is in such fast-forward mood, that is difficult to make a specific tutorial about.

That is, indeed, exciting! You will need to keep us posted on your preparations and, of course, when it opens we will need to see photos!!

I will keep all my good Mobipeep friends posted, in special the closest ones...;)

M_A_N_E said:

This is a lovely piece of work Emanuel, I love the spill from the bottom of the fame... ;)

AND is that Green Energy I spy on the shop front... :D

M_A_N_E said:
Ooh, you kept that exhibition thing a bit quiet Emanuel, excellent stuff and I only wish some of us could come and see you work and meet you 'in the flesh'... :whistle:

M_A_N_E said:
Thank you Cat, for the support and comments. I'm exploring this technique. I've promise Rog a tutorial about, but my work is in such fast-forward mood, that is difficult to make a specific tutorial about.
Absolutely no rush sir, we will be grateful for whatever you come up with in due course... :thumbs:

And, you can always tackle it a slice at a time if you wish, like a tutorial from one aspect of you work and then as many mini tutorials you can add on as you fancy to keep pace with you fast lane work style... :rog:

From MiPad (3) via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D
[/color]

M_A_N_E said:
Good Morning

Camera+, scratchCam , superimpose

AND OMG WOWSA, WOWSA, WOWSA... :eek:

A very, very good morning indeed... ;)

You have really excelled with this last piece Emanuel, I absolutely love every aspect of it, well done sir... :D

M_A_N_E said:
Good Morning

Camera+, scratchCam , superimpose

Fan. Tas. Tic!!!!

M_A_N_E said:
Thank you Rog and Lisa I'm so pleased that my contribution to a good day was fruitful :)

Your fruitful contributions are always well appreciated Emanuel... :D

Even if we are sometimes guilty of not always saying as much... :rog:

richardcb said:
A set of stunningly dramatic images, Emanuel. Congratulations. Like Rog I'd love to know a bit more about how you achieved this effect - maybe we'll have to christen it the MANE Effect! :)

Lol... I like that tough. I need to seat in front of my MAC to write it on.
And thanks Richard for the great compliment about my work and the though to call it my effect.

Back
Top Bottom