Ongoing work

M_A_N_E said:
My first works on Mane effect with my Precious iPad

In sequence of the previous decay in the city

Camera+, photowizard, superimpose, scracthcam, artistaoil, blender, autopainter, simplyHDR

And tomorrow is another day

Sent from my iPad or iPhone using the fantastic, extraordinary, MobiTog app

Saw this on Facebook... Just love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Excellent images, as always Emanuel. Glad to hear the iPad is working well for you. Which version did you get? One of the main differences I noticed between the 2 and the 3 was that iPhone apps look so much sharper on the 3.

So cheers, I'm raising a virtual glass of vino to you. :D

richardcb said:
Excellent images, as always Emanuel. Glad to hear the iPad is working well for you. Which version did you get? One of the main differences I noticed between the 2 and the 3 was that iPhone apps look so much sharper on the 3.

So cheers, I'm raising a virtual glass of vino to you. :D

I drink and cheer with you my friend, nothing like a cold and refreshing white wine from my country, or if it's to much cold in Britain a red will go.

About my iPad I got the 3 with 32 and I love it. I have no term comparison as I told to Rog I don't like the adapted apps from iPhone to iPad they look strange.

Thank you Richard about your comment on my work.

We need to schedule a Mobimeeting, maybe next summer in Portugal its central inexpensive. With all ingredients sun, warm weather, good food and drink what else?

A new one to the ones that haven't seen it in FB.

Untitled

image-306997844.jpg

M_A_N_E said:
A new one to the ones that haven't seen it in FB.

Untitled

Great one again Emanuel!! :D

Aaron Davis said:
What a fantastic series Emanuel, love the concept and the ways in which you've explored it. :)

Thank Aaron... Richard name it as Mane effect....lol you can check the thread with the same name in tutorials

I drink and cheer with you my friend, nothing like a cold and refreshing white wine from my country, or if it's to much cold in Britain a red will go.

About my iPad I got the 3 with 32 and I love it. I have no term comparison as I told to Rog I don't like the adapted apps from iPhone to iPad they look strange.

Thank you Richard about your comment on my work.

We need to schedule a Mobimeeting, maybe next summer in Portugal its central inexpensive. With all ingredients sun, warm weather, good food and drink what else?
The Mobimeet in Portugal sounds very tempting, Emanuel - especially the sun and warmth (we have seen very little of either over here!). Good food, good drink, great company and a bit of iphoneography...sounds brilliant. Ah, but then the practicalities intrude: time, money, travel. Let's just dream about for the moment, eh?

Miss my effect ? Here it goes.
It comes from time to time, not to saturate my good peep friends.

A river pound reflection
Apps??
The usual suspects, as above.

Attachments

• image-889580152.jpg
    image-889580152.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom