Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

View attachment 46570 View attachment 46571
Fudge the dad ! He's a ginger broken coated jack Russell , the girls rules the roost can you tell ! Dill the mum RIP ! She passed this spring and Ruby Roo as a pup ! We also have gizmo Dill's pup , he's a sweet heart .
View attachment 46572

Gizmo , jackrussell .
View attachment 46574
Roobs !
View attachment 46575
The rooby car alarm !
Love your clan!!!

OMG, Ruby Roo in your car!!! Priceless!!! :inlove: :lmao: Especially because here in the US it looks like she's in the driver's seat... Go Ruby Go!!!

View attachment 46569

Maxie Richards - the wild one :)

How comfy does that look ?Lying all contorted on some table mats on a chair. Classic Max !

You can see his funky front paw, has had that from birth. Makes him about 3.5 legged, but it doesn't stop him and boy can he run.
Always amazes me when you see how they can get around on three legs. Used to be an old tom up at the farm that something happened and lost one leg but you right they can still run fast. Lily also lays on her back like that :)

View attachment 46570 View attachment 46571
Fudge the dad ! He's a ginger broken coated jack Russell , the girls rules the roost can you tell ! Dill the mum RIP ! She passed this spring and Ruby Roo as a pup ! We also have gizmo Dill's pup , he's a sweet heart .
View attachment 46572

Gizmo , jackrussell .
View attachment 46574
Roobs !
View attachment 46575
The rooby car alarm !
Love the Rooby car alarm.
Our dog when we go out and leave her in the motorhome paces back and forth on the dash, I have to clean slobber and nose prints off the windshield, yuck...

Sonny
black.JPG

Love the picture! Yes does not look happy :D
Our dog when she is out in cold pretends that it hurts and walks around with one paw up, if that doesn't work they alternates between two. Minute you say ok she runs fine and will run out front to see if anyone left pee mail :)
:lol: !!

Thank you @mike and @Catherine. :)
@Catherine... I know our weather has been really crazy. Temps dropping again today; supposed to be in the lower 20's all week here. We really enjoyed yesterday's temp 61F.

Back
Top Bottom