Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

tusysy4y.jpg

Their favorite evening resting place is on my lap. It works as a stress reliever for me. :)

Last edited:
Everyone's pictures are amazing, I think my awww's got louder and louder with each one :)

May I introduce you to the first rabbit of the thread, Dexter. He may only be small but he has a HUGE personality and is without doubt the cheekiest, nosiest animal I have ever come across (and that's saying something!!) :p

image.jpg

Their favorite evening resting place is on my lap. It works as a stress reliever for me. :)
So cute! And yes...our pets are definitely a calming force. :inlove:

Here are two loving critters.
Dingus our cat and Bodhi our View attachment 51187 View attachment 51188 doggie!
Great shots Carlos! So happy to see Dingus back here after your scare... :D

Everyone's pictures are amazing, I think my awww's got louder and louder with each one :)

May I introduce you to the first rabbit of the thread, Dexter. He may only be small but he has a HUGE personality and is without doubt the cheekiest, nosiest animal I have ever come across (and that's saying something!!) :p

View attachment 51191
OMG!! Could he be any CUTER??? :D I love him!

IMG_0056.JPG

MittyCat

Apps: 5S Native Cam, AfterFocus

Wow. This hopefully can be read by all who posted and commented. Lovely, lovely pets, captured in many wonderful ways. My photography teacher told me, at the beginning of my classes, that photographing my pet will teach me patience. He was right in that I would lay on the floor, phone in hand, and wait for the cat, who seemed to know exactly what I was doing, to lay down near me. Sometimes I got lucky. This was one of those times :)

View attachment 51194
MittyCat

Wow. This hopefully can be read by all who posted and commented. Lovely, lovely pets, captured in many wonderful ways. My photography teacher told me, at the beginning of my classes, that photographing my pet will teach me patience. He was right in that I would lay on the floor, phone in hand, and wait for the cat, who seemed to know exactly what I was doing, to lay down near me. Sometimes I got lucky. This was one of those times :)
Good advice from your teacher.

View attachment 51194
MittyCat

Great shot, and s/he is beautiful!

Just Jo :)

Here you have our adorable couple :) The white Lady named Chantilly and the boy Speedy. Pictures taken just few minutes ago and I had to follow him all around the kitchen to get the job done! :D

We are going to celebrate his first birthday next week. 1 year old! And she's going to follow the next month. Since now, they are a happy couple :)

Chantilly.JPG
Speedy.JPG

OMG!! Could he be any CUTER??? :D I love him!
that depends on how hungry he is... He gives it a good go though!! ;)

So ooooooooo cute!

And he knows it!! This is otherwise known as the 'I'm starving and absolutely did not eat just 5 minutes ago' look:rolleyes:

Here you have our adorable couple :) The white Lady named Chantilly and the boy Speedy. Pictures taken just few minutes ago and I had to follow him all around the kitchen to get the job done! :D

We are going to celebrate his first birthday next week. 1 year old! And she's going to follow the next month. Since now, they are a happy couple :)

View attachment 51197 View attachment 51198

Yay more rabbits :D They are sooooooooo cute :)

View attachment 51197 View attachment 51198
Love our MobiBunnies!! :inlove:

View attachment 51444 View attachment 51445When Lucy met Barbie!
4s camera, Snapseed

Why i liked this i dont know! Everytime i visit this thread and my westies are spaced out either side of me on the sofa, They attack the laptop.
Note to self....find a way to ignore this thread, and if not possible, Remember to put box of wet wipes next to me to de-slobberise the laptop screen!!!!

Why i liked this i dont know! Everytime i visit this thread and my westies are spaced out either side of me on the sofa, They attack the laptop.
Note to self....find a way to ignore this thread, and if not possible, Remember to put box of wet wipes next to me to de-slobberise the laptop screen!!!!
Hehe, cats don't seem to have any interest (or recognition) of images on screens. I've never been a dog owner but do your dogs watch TV and react to it? Lucy is totally oblivious to it

Back
Top Bottom