• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

Poppy flower

john.bosmen

MobiStarter
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
On a tangent: I've used CameraPixels for both focus stacks and exposure stacks, and I've noticed that the recent update added the ability to shoot an exposure stack and a focus stack at the same time. I'm curious to give that a try, but I'm at a loss for how to merge the results in Affinity Photo. Focus merge? HDR merge? Plain old stack? Do it somewhere else? Any clues?
I guess this feature is mostly can be useful for landscape photography, where the number of focus shots is small. I think you would first need to create HDR fused images, and then focus stack them. But on new iPhone models with Smart-HDR and Deep Fusion, you can just enable Enhanced processing option to get HDR during the focus bracketing