r e b i r t h

image.jpeg

r e b i r t h 3

Image Blender, Stackables, Snapseed, Filterstorm

Catherine, I'll mirror what everyone else has already said. Absolutely stunning works of editing. The first image is my favourite, the Wallpaper pattern looks like modern primitive self-branding / scarification. And last me John has said, why have I not noticed this thread before.

I've been so impressed and inspired that my creative though gets have clicked into gear for a new project! Thank you for posting these.

As an addition, these would look great printed on wood....

Beautiful. Fantastic processing. Yes, pensive is the word Ted. Can you do one that's similar, but you're just trying to kill a tick with a coat-hanger.

Nods. Perfect segue. Also of course naked & tangled up in dressing-room curtain.

Another great blend (and avatar). More pensive, this one.
Thanks Ted... [emoji4] I have exactly 5 selfies I took in 2011 when I was first getting into mobile photography. (Wow, that's only 5 years ago but it feels like forever.) I was in a Facebook photo group that only did selfies... was trying to step out of my comfort zone. That era didn't last long, LOL. :lol:

Beautiful. Fantastic processing. Yes, pensive is the word Ted. Can you do one that's similar, but you're just trying to kill a tick with a coat-hanger.
:lmao: and [emoji178]
Wish I had the presence of mind to document that scenario...

Brilliant images now WHY have I never seen this thread before !!!

Catherine, I'll mirror what everyone else has already said. Absolutely stunning works of editing. The first image is my favourite, the Wallpaper pattern looks like modern primitive self-branding / scarification. And last me John has said, why have I not noticed this thread before.

I've been so impressed and inspired that my creative though gets have clicked into gear for a new project! Thank you for posting these.

As an addition, these would look great printed on wood....
Gentlemen, thank you so much! :notworthy: :inlove:

Thrilled that this could inspire you, Robert! I'm excited to see your new project. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I love this image Cat...the blends are masterful -I am especially drawn to the eyes - the feathering is perfection :inlove:
Thanks so much Delta... [emoji178] Interesting about the eyes drawing you in, because I had worked on aligning hers with mine...and I remember a *feeling* (can't describe it, really) when they blended just right. :alien:

Thanks so much Delta... [emoji178] Interesting about the eyes drawing you in, because I had worked on aligning hers with mine...and I remember a *feeling* (can't describe it, really) when they blended just right. :alien:

I don't know what *it* is either, but your description beautifully mirrors the 'just right'ness of the blend :inlove:

I think that *feeling* moment is what we as mobi-photo-artists experience that exquisite Synchronicity. We can strive for it with all our work...but there are those rare pieces...where we go "ahhhhh...that's it" ! :coffee: rebirth3 has that.

I think that *feeling* moment is what we as mobi-photo-artists experience that exquisite Synchronicity. We can strive for it with all our work...but there are those rare pieces...where we go "ahhhhh...that's it" ! :coffee: rebirth3 has that.
:notworthy: Appreciate that very much, Delta....

This is the sort of image you see on lots of the blending apps advertising how clever they are and you look at them and think how the four X did someone do that. Wonderful. :inlove: Amazing. :inlove: Clever. :inlove: And done with a lot of love and it shows.

Back
Top Bottom