Rainy day experiments

Mik

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone X
Experimented with the app Bluristic. svop mentioned it in another thread. Very interesting effects can be achieved. Here I was sitting in a restaurant looking outside on the rainy street shooting people walking by.

The app is similar to an old app called SynthCam. That app works the same, but has problems on newer devices and lower resolution.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1471881955.837104.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1471881965.866399.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1471882006.819982.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1471881985.767884.jpg

#Bluristic, #VSCO

This was the direction I was looking at. I used two tracking spots, one on the wine glass and one higher so it tracks the pedestrians. This gives the rotation you can see in the images.

View attachment 81050

Last edited:
Experimented with the app Bluristic. svop mentioned it in another thread. Very interesting effects can be achieved. Here I was sitting in a restaurant looking outside on the rainy street shooting people walking by.

The app is similar to an old app called SynthCam. That app works the same, but has problems on newer devices and lower resolution.

View attachment 81043

View attachment 81044

View attachment 81047

View attachment 81046

#Bluristic, #VSCO

This was the direction I was looking at. I used two tracking spots, one on the wine glass and one higher so it tracks the pedestrians. This gives the rotation you can see in the images.

View attachment 81050

Brilliant. Thanks Michael. I've bought this (along with two others in a bundle) and I was wondering how it worked. It didn't do anything in my living room where nothing moved. :) I'm still not quite sure how it works, but I'll experiment tomorrow when I'm walking Benson.

Brilliant. Thanks Michael. I've bought this (along with two others in a bundle) and I was wondering how it worked. It didn't do anything in my living room where nothing moved. :) I'm still not quite sure how it works, but I'll experiment tomorrow when I'm walking Benson.

:)

Hi JillyG, you need either a moving subject or you move the camera around a static subject. But at least one of this two things have to move. Your subject (at least a part of it) has to be inside the rectangle. Hold the shutter button for one or more seconds.

Hi JillyG, you need either a moving subject or you move the camera around a static subject. But at least one of this two things have to move. Your subject (at least a part of it) has to be inside the rectangle. Hold the shutter button for one or more seconds.

Thank you Michael. I'll try it and post some images (if they're any good :lol:).

Back
Top Bottom