B&W RESULT:#106 Black & White Challenge

With tomklyn Thomas’s crispy bacon making everyone hungry, I pronounce this #106 Black and White Challenge CLOSED. It’s now up to TomHH Tom to choose his favourites. Whenever you have a moment Tom.:thumbs:

It's me again! LOL - hope this is the right one this time!

1) #41 - Through the Dentist’s Window by JillyG
EF10FBF6-693C-4A86-A279-AA33A419F9DC.jpeg

Not sure where to start and that's the point. You have to examine this one and you always find something new. I find this one very interesting, because you can discover so many aspects in this shot. Top!

2) #50 - Bordeaux train station traveler by sdimbour
79EEF4D4-9D1F-499B-9A61-BB0C735454E9.jpeg

This one is done just right! I like the two parts of the image - light and dark. The light painting the silhouette of the traveler in shadow. And it's not straight but this suits perfectly. Another great picture, sdimbour! I like!

3) #29 - Alone in a crowd by rizole
140EB5C5-BF68-4B74-A292-74630CA4BBE6.jpeg

Yesss! At the first glance you think it's just another window shot. But looking closer it's more interesting - there's a lot things going on in this bus and then there is this girl which is just the opposite to the rest. I love this contradiction in this scene. Very well seen! :thumbs:

This time - no comment! I'm running out of words! And you know why! :lmao:

Tom, the confused one!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd better stop! :whistle:
:lmao: We got there in the end. Well done Tom. It was your first time, so I think you did really well. Thank you so much for my first place. I’m pleased that you saw something in that image. Well done to sdimbour Sandra for second place. Your images are always fab. Congrats to rizole Rizole - I love the story in this image. Hugs to everyone who posted this week - you’re all winners!

And so I will now transport my Dentist’s Window down to the Gallery. :D <- toothy grin. Who remembers the Colgate ring of confidence?

Last edited:
Thanks TomHH for making me 2nd :)

Congrats JillyG for your first place !!! Well deserved !!!
Congrats rizole for the 3rd place
Great images !!!
See you this week for the next challenge !!!

It's me again! LOL - hope this is the right one this time!

1) #41 - Through the Dentist’s Window by JillyG
View attachment 118268
Not sure where to start and that's the point. You have to examine this one and you always find something new. I find this one very interesting, because you can discover so many aspects in this shot. Top!

2) #50 - Bordeaux train station traveler by sdimbour
View attachment 118269
This one is done just right! I like the two parts of the image - light and dark. The light painting the silhouette of the traveler in shadow. And it's not straight but this suits perfectly. Another great picture, sdimbour! I like!

3) #29 - Alone in a crowd by rizole
View attachment 118270
Yesss! At the first glance you think it's just another window shot. But looking closer it's more interesting - there's a lot things going on in this bus and then there is this girl which is just the opposite to the rest. I love this contradiction in this scene. Very well seen! :thumbs:

This time - no comment! I'm running out of words! And you know why! :lmao:

Tom, the confused one!

Back
Top Bottom