B&W RESULT:#107 Black & White Challenge

3B48F38A-0B53-4EA9-BA43-639300698C78.jpeg

Big baby
iPhone XS Max + Blackie

Coronation80 Stephen’s lovely message, brings the last Black and White Challenge of 2018 to a CLOSE. It’s now my honour to do the judging. I’ll be back later to announce the winners.

The next B&W Challenge, #108, will run for two weeks to cover Christmas and New Year, so will end on 5th January 2019. Plenty of time for you all to recover from any overindulgence.:lol:

The winner, and the person who will judge #108 Black and White Challenge, is Coronation80 Stephen with Legs 11 A Flea Market. This is a great, quirky image, with a lovely edit. I’m a sucker for a deconstructed mannequin.:D
C1A1557C-C558-44E6-B37F-88E782801981.jpeg

Second place goes to sdimbour Sandra and No one but me and my shadow at work.
F1FE7B12-5894-4595-A92A-AE4786FA458D.jpeg

I would never have guessed that this was Sandra and her trusty iPhone. It’s got a slightly sinister feeling to it, or maybe just mysterious. Lovely.

Third place is awarded to deepop David and Tired of Waiting. What's not to love - two seated skeletons in bowler hats contemplating a silver ball! Surreal.
1AD7FDC5-FF5F-49EA-9F28-17B7E23EB19D.jpeg

Honourable Mentions go to: sdimbour Sandra (again) with Gaspard - what an amazing cat, Starzee Star’s Brush Up (or M ‘n M as I like to think of it, and where’s that missing brush?), rizole Rizole’s In Loving M - I fill in what I can’t see when I look at that headstone, and Coronation80 Stephen (again) with Tunnel Guy - this made me smile. Touching Photo of the Week goes to tomklyn Thomas and Big Baby.

Thank you to everyone for your support this year, you’ve been amazing. A Very Merry Black and White Christmas to you all.

I’m now off down to the Gallery with Stephen’s Legs 11 under my arm. See you there.

Congrats Coronation80 Stephen for your win !!! Great iMage :)
Congrats deepop for the 3rd place :) Love that pic !!! As Jilly said, surreal !!!
Thanks JillyG for the 2nd place and HM.
I’ll be back for the next bnw challenge !!!!

The winner, and the person who will judge #108 Black and White Challenge, is Coronation80 Stephen with Legs 11 A Flea Market. This is a great, quirky image, with a lovely edit. I’m a sucker for a deconstructed mannequin.:D
View attachment 118388

View attachment 118389
I would never have guessed that this was Sandra and her trusty iPhone. It’s got a slightly sinister feeling to it, or maybe just mysterious. Lovely.

Third place is awarded to deepop David and Tired of Waiting. What's not to love - two seated skeletons in bowler hats contemplating a silver ball! Surreal.
View attachment 118390

Honourable Mentions go to: sdimbour Sandra (again) with Gaspard - what an amazing cat, Starzee Star’s Brush Up (or M ‘n M as I like to think of it, and where’s that missing brush?), rizole Rizole’s In Loving M - I fill in what I can’t see when I look at that headstone, and Coronation80 Stephen (again) with Tunnel Guy - this made me smile. Touching Photo of the Week goes to tomklyn Thomas and Big Baby.

Thank you to everyone for your support this year, you’ve been amazing. A Very Merry Black and White Christmas to you all.

I’m now off down to the Gallery with Stephen’s Legs 11 under my arm. See you there.

View attachment 118388

View attachment 118389

View attachment 118390

Good choices. Nice work all.

View attachment 118388

View attachment 118389

View attachment 118390

Thanks

What a quirky bunch of BWs to [almost] end the year on! Congrats Stephen (Jilly, I’d like a word with you about your thing about deconstructed mannequins) and all winners & HMs :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom