B&W RESULT:#111 Black & White Challenge

Lifes a beach, Sony Xperia
nero1548178203943~2.jpg

Awwwwww, I couldn’t resist anymore. Sorry I nicked it and made it my lock screen. Please forgive me, but this one pulled my gear strings though I don’t know why exactly this had to be nicked. Well, at the office I still have a cat picture some MobiTogger allowed me to use. Was it Starzee?
Anyway: if you don’t complain or want fees I’d like to have your cat on my phone for a while. :)

B6BE8A02-A40C-4180-A968-E4DFB3FBEC52.png

Awwwwww, I couldn’t resist anymore. Sorry I nicked it and made it my lock screen. Please forgive me, but this one pulled my gear strings though I don’t know why exactly this had to be nicked. Well, at the office I still have a cat picture some MobiTogger allowed me to use. Was it Starzee?
Anyway: if you don’t complain or want fees I’d like to have your cat on my phone for a while. :)

View attachment 119664
I'm honoured and I'm sure Yogi would be too!

View attachment 119664

I'm honoured and I'm sure Yogi would be too!
:inlove:

Back
Top Bottom