B&W RESULT:#13 Black & White Challenge

Well done Ted!!! I absolutely love all the images you chose. Congratulations Sondy!!! Your image is stunning... well deserved win! :notworthy: Congrats to Jilly (and what Ted said), John and Aaron - gorgeous images every last one. :notworthy:

Couldn't agree more! Fantastic images posted an chosen. Congrats to all winners! [emoji177]

Right. After reviewing images until my eyes crossed, I narrowed this week's group down to four. Everybody else gets an Honorable Mention as far as I'm concerned. Great work!

Tied for third are Aaron Davis's remarkable close-up of a dragonfly

dramaticblackwhite2921975-jpg.89959

and sinnerjohn's stone carvings (beautiful mid-grays that make the carving stand out so well)

dramaticblackwhite30549022-jpg.89640

In second place is JillyG's opening shot. I only care what it looks like, Jilly, not how hard you did or didn't work to get there :D.

img_3562-jpg.89613

And this week's winner is "Them" by sck Sondy, a beautiful silhouette shot, well-spotted and well-executed.

img_6929-jpg.89706

Well done all, and lucky you, sck, you get to be judge for NEW:#14 Black & White Challenge.

Hahaha i just read this...now [emoji33][emoji23][emoji16]

Cos last time I visited, there was no result, so i just jumping to challenge #14 [emoji16]

Thanks for terse for choosing "Them" [emoji4][emoji120] & congratulations for other winners and well done for all posters [emoji106][emoji120][emoji108]

Well done Ted!!! I absolutely love all the images you chose. Congratulations Sondy!!! Your image is stunning... well deserved win! :notworthy: Congrats to Jilly (and what Ted said), John and Aaron - gorgeous images every last one. :notworthy:

Thanks RoseCat for encouraging comment [emoji4]

Many thanks for the Bronze this week Ted, lots of good stuff (again) this week. Congrats to sck for the win :thumbs:

Thanks sinnerjohn [emoji106]

Couldn't agree more! Fantastic images posted an chosen. Congrats to all winners! [emoji177]

Thanks GroovyGouvy [emoji4]

Ditto to all the above. Great choices all, Ted. Kudos to Sondy, John, and Aaron.

Thanks deepop [emoji120]

Back
Top Bottom