B&W RESULT:#13 Black & White Challenge

DramaticBlackWhite2921975.JPG

Dragonfly - Dramatic B&W & Snapseed

Throw Back To Yesteryear

View attachment 89976

Found this today on my photo app. It's been so warm here in GA that I miss Winter...feel like we didn't get enough of it this year to really enjoy it before Spring came rushing in!
Hmmmmm, I'm tempted to say "pffft" to your complaint about your lack of winter and to scowl at you.

Right. After reviewing images until my eyes crossed, I narrowed this week's group down to four. Everybody else gets an Honorable Mention as far as I'm concerned. Great work!

Tied for third are Aaron Davis's remarkable close-up of a dragonfly

dramaticblackwhite2921975-jpg.89959

and sinnerjohn's stone carvings (beautiful mid-grays that make the carving stand out so well)

dramaticblackwhite30549022-jpg.89640

In second place is JillyG's opening shot. I only care what it looks like, Jilly, not how hard you did or didn't work to get there :D.

img_3562-jpg.89613

And this week's winner is "Them" by sck Sondy, a beautiful silhouette shot, well-spotted and well-executed.

img_6929-jpg.89706

Well done all, and lucky you, sck, you get to be judge for NEW:#14 Black & White Challenge.

Right. After reviewing images until my eyes crossed, I narrowed this week's group down to four. Everybody else gets an Honorable Mention as far as I'm concerned. Great work!

Tied for third are Aaron Davis's remarkable close-up of a dragonfly

dramaticblackwhite2921975-jpg.89959

and sinnerjohn's stone carvings (beautiful mid-grays that make the carving stand out so well)

dramaticblackwhite30549022-jpg.89640

In second place is JillyG's opening shot. I only care what it looks like, Jilly, not how hard you did or didn't work to get there :D.

img_3562-jpg.89613

And this week's winner is "Them" by sck Sondy, a beautiful silhouette shot, well-spotted and well-executed.

img_6929-jpg.89706

Well done all, and lucky you, sck, you get to be judge for NEW:#14 Black & White Challenge.
Well done Ted!!! I absolutely love all the images you chose. Congratulations Sondy!!! Your image is stunning... well deserved win! :notworthy: Congrats to Jilly (and what Ted said), John and Aaron - gorgeous images every last one. :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom