B&W RESULT: #14 Black & White Challenge

Entries are open worldwide to photographers using an iPhone or iPad. Photos should not be published previously anywhere. The photos should not be altered in any desktop image processing program such as Photoshop. It is OK to use any IOS apps.

Does posting here, IG or Facebook count as published previously anywhere?
No. But if you haven't submitted them by now, then you're too late. Did you put some in?

Oke...
Sorry for waiting, so busy and have no free time without feeling sleepy or fall asleep [emoji16]

Here are my choices:

For third position, I choosed this one.
I love the line and the feeling of complexity. My head is going dizzy when try to figure out which one is going to where, but that's it [emoji16]

Escher(arium) I
BlackCam, SKRWT, Superimpose, Enlight
View attachment 90267

Escher(arium) II
View attachment 90268

And for the second position i choosed this one.
Love the road that going to somewhere in the far away [emoji4] Also the atmosphere that created by the sky.

And the first position I choosed this one.
Love the animal's silhouette, the blur reflection, the dog's feet position, the horizon, everything [emoji4]

View attachment 90337
View attachment 90458
The Chase
3098EAA9-D94F-4464-AC29-A1070AC05265-2054-00000245E0EBF256_tmp.jpg

ProCamera, Snapseed and Dramatic BW

Congratulations for all winners, and welldone for all posters [emoji120][emoji106][emoji4]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oke...
Sorry for waiting, so busy and have no free time without feeling sleepy or fall asleep [emoji16]

Here are my choices:

I love the line and the feeling of complexity. My head is going dizzy when try to figure out which one is going to where, but that's it [emoji16]

Love the road that going to somewhere in the far away [emoji4] Also the atmosphere that created by the sky.

Love the animal's silhouette, the blur reflection, the dog's feet position, the horizon, everything [emoji4]

Congratulations for all winners, and welldone for all posters [emoji120][emoji106][emoji4]

Many thanks for selecting my photo of my dog and the crow, honoured once again. This is why I love taking photos with a mobile device, a photo opportunity will always present it self. Congrats to the runner ups, great photos.

Oke...

Here are my choices:

Well done Sondy. I know how difficult judging is, and you've done a brilliant job. :thumbs: Congrats to Chris. This was a wonderful image. Well done to David and Rizole. All these images are worthy winners. I'll take Chris's wonderful image and add it to the others in the Black and White Gallery.

Last edited:
Oke...

Here are my choices:

Very good choices, Sondy. [emoji106]
Congratulations to the three on the top steps. Those pictures are definitely stunning and jaw dropping. [emoji177]
Thanks to all posters for sharing your awesome work. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji7]

Back
Top Bottom