B&W RESULT: #14 Black & White Challenge

Cheers Jilly, I forgot all about this. I received a Facebook message from a lady informing me about it a few weeks back. Think I'll enter one, might not be this on though, maybe the one where my son is feeding the gulls
Yes, go with whichever are your faves. But only one? You must have another two (at least). :D

Yeah, I don't want to put you off either of the apps, sorry :(. I think some of their stark edits might fit right in with some of your collage work. Maybe Glenton Rodolfo will favour us with a few B&W from Pulp/Blackie :)
Here my two cents - abusing the patience of Jilly :notworthy: Of course out of consideration.
The degradation of the original images is terrible! I have also several problems with the slides. I am going to delete it until upgrades resolves both issues.

IMG_5205.JPG

[emoji15][emoji780]

Great Minds Think Alike

(At least, I think that's what she meant rather than some variation on Grand Theft Auto.o_O)
AHA!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: All I could come up with was Good Morning To.... A???? :confused: :lmao:
I'm always so confused by these....

Here it is. Gfi.
See??? At first I thought Jilly misspelled Gif, which was confusing in and of itself. :lol: But I did figure this one out. :mobibabe:

So busy this week, can't comments for each photos, but they are all a fantastic [emoji106] But the one with dog chasing bird is more attracted to me [emoji16][emoji4]

Just Arrived - Ip5s, Hueless, Snapseed (rotate, tune images), Dramatic B/w (b/w adjustments), Photoshop Express (denoise).
IMG_7026.JPG

The Black and White Challenge is now closed. Over to sck Sondy for the judging (although it looks like you've chosen already:rolleyes:).

Woooooooow! Another that could easily make for Ippa.
Did you train the dog or the crow?
What a gobsmacking image! I want it framed. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Entries are open worldwide to photographers using an iPhone or iPad. Photos should not be published previously anywhere. The photos should not be altered in any desktop image processing program such as Photoshop. It is OK to use any IOS apps.

Does posting here, IG or Facebook count as published previously anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom