B&W RESULT: #16 Black & White Challenge

Disturbance in the Force
Diana, Stackables, native Photos app
fullsizeoutput_3cbb.jpeg

Hello from crazy hot Singapore! Such fantastic work here in BW. After going back and forth numerous times, finally, here are the winners.

3rd place - deepop 's 'Tree, Boy, Mangrove Swamp'
2nd place - Venomator 's 'Crossed Wires'

And...

The winner this week is chimera 'Peaches'
39F6E2AD-9124-46DE-940C-CD3F259FEBB1-7507-000009E2E0FF70A6.jpeg

And I cannot go without these HM
sck 's runway, sinnerjohn 's church, deepop 's disturbance in the force - wonderful work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from crazy hot Singapore! Such fantastic work here in BW. After going back and forth numerous times, finally, here are the winners.

3rd place - deepop 's 'Tree, Boy, Mangrove Swamp'
2nd place - Venomator 's 'Crossed Wires'

And...

The winner this week is chimera 'Peaches'
View attachment 91180

And I cannot go without these HM
sck 's runway, sinnerjohn 's church, deepop 's disturbance in the force - wonderful work.
Wonderful judging Shilpa, and a great selection of winners. Congratulations to chimera Brian. Peaches is. Knockout. Well done to David, Rog, Sondy and John. Fabulous work everyone. The new Black & White Challenge is up and running. Find it here. I'm now off to the gallery to hang Peaches (No, don't call the authorities, I mean her picture:lol:).

Another fabulous B&W week in MobiTog :inlove:

Congrats chimera - such a beautiful portrait, hope Peaches gets a fair commission from your win (a nice brush, some kitty treats, a week's holiday in the Seychelles). . .

Congrats David, Rog, Sondy, John & all -- onward to #17 :thumbs:

Thanks, Shilpa, for the acknowledgements. Hope your head is alright after having to judge 2 challenges this week. Congrats to Chimera, Rog, Sondy, and John.

Back
Top Bottom