B&W RESULT:#22 Black & White Challenge

Aww, just tried PhotoCopier on this what added exactly what it needed. I don't know if one of the MobiFaries could replace the upper one with this new one. Or delete the upper? Or leave it and I call this

Nuns On Their Way II

View attachment 93094

As above +PhotoCopier and Photos to re-black&white it.
Edit: Above was: native 6S+, SKWRT, Snapseed. Just to have it complete. [emoji4]

And just to mention: I love that the only sharp thing in this picture is just one foot. The image itself more accidentally happened. And I was close to delete it, because of the blurryness, but that one sharp spot made me trying out what I can do with it. Funny how it happens sometimes. [emoji4]

Amazing. This is very clever. :). The foot makes me fascinated. There's something in this picture that makes me feel curious about.

Love the multiple textures in this - that peeling paper (?) is a surprise - it looks like a vent. Love the perspective on the figure appearing out of the light. Have you got another one with a tighter crop on the entryway?
Thanks, its not peeling paper its just old stonework, ruined building. Not sure what you mean by a tighter crop on the entrance?

I Walk Alone

Enlight59.jpg

A b&w of an image I posted in Glenton Rodolfo's wonderful thread - The Words of the Photograph. If you have't seen it (or participated in it) do go and have a look here, and maybe do your own and post it there.

Repix and Enlight

I don't know the technical term for 'whatsit look like if you focus on the frame of the entrance?'

View attachment 93145
Right, I thought that was what you meant. But the shot would then become all about the 'person' and not so much about the unusual double aspect of the building. Which is great IF you wanted that to be the theme, but in this case I didn't, but the 'person' has a habit of walking into my shot :D

Right, I thought that was what you meant. But the shot would then become all about the 'person' and not so much about the unusual double aspect of the building. Which is great IF you wanted that to be the theme, but in this case I didn't, but the 'person' has a habit of walking into my shot :D

Mm, I wasn't suggesting an 'improvement'. I just wanted to know what it would look like with a focus on the entrance. Now I know, from five different perspectives (crops). :thumbs:

I have a hard time shaking mine off too :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom