B&W RESULT:#35 Black & White Challenge

Okay, I'm closing this Black and White Challenge and this is where I'd usually say to the judge "It's over to you!". However, bmore Briana has been super efficient and judged already, so there's no waiting for the result. Thank you Briana. Great job!

rizole Rizole is fast cementing his position as king of the black and whites with another great image AND he gets third place too! Well done to Pema for his fab second place image and to Tommy and Larry for their HMs. I will now take Beaumaris Castle to The Rizole Gallery :D.

rizole Rizole is fast cementing his position as king of the black and whites with another great image AND he gets third place too! Well done to Pema for his fab second place image and to Tommy and Larry for their HMs. I will now take Beaumaris Castle to The Rizole Gallery :D.

Excellent image, well deserved win. Just been down to the bookies to place a bet on Rizole doing the double this week but they've stopped taking bets ;)

Sorry for my absence this past week, I've been on vacation. I also wanted to make sure I looked at all the photos at the same time so none of them had time to settle into my head more than any other. Please remember, I am still new and so if you disagree with any of my rankings, I apologize, but I have to say some of these photos really amazed me. SO:

View attachment 97387
I am awarding 1st to rizole for Beaumaris Castle: The detail and contrast between light and dark is fantastic but the addition of the cobwebs sets it over the top!

2nd to Mingmarlama for Relaxation: The texture is amazing and I just want to learn more about this person's story. So intriguing!

3rd to rizole for Drops: It mesmerizes me...

HMS: tommy71k for I want you, Motownlarry for Old Fashioned Turbine

Thank you all for sharing your photos. I truly enjoyed going through them; they were so wonderful and interesting to look at!
Wow, 1st and third? Thank you. All this winning is a bit embarrassing. :oops:
Still, well done Mingmarlama and the has.

Excellent image, well deserved win. Just been down to the bookies to place a bet on Rizole doing the double this week but they've stopped taking bets ;)
Maybe rizole will earn a big money contract for a "Double-Double"!

Congrats for 1st & 3rd and to Pema for 2nd. I thank you for the HM and to Tommy as well.

Well deserving winner @rizol [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] so as you tommy71k [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
It's good to be a part of beautiful community where I can learn so much from you guys.
And thnq for the 2nd place . [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Back
Top Bottom