APPstract RESULT! #59 Theme Geometrica

Remembering daisy chains

5E258392-7685-4EC9-8978-16B362BF18E0.jpeg

Delicate Sound of Thunder tour 1988 one of the best nights of my life. Amazing that PF brought the tour ‘across the Nullabor’ to our little hick state/ town (35 years later it’s still a complaint that so few major shows come over here) let alone with all their gear. And they played in a local pretty small football field. We were transfixed for two hours. Also pretty well wrecked, as was probably the entire audience.

Aghhhhhhhhh, this was so difficult. I started off by saving to my camera roll all of those I particularly loved. I had to stop doing that because I was just reproducing what was in this thread!:facepalm: I whittled it down, and the winner is:

B21231CA-7DBA-40BF-858A-9B6FC7612766.jpeg

zenjenny Jen. She produced so many amazing pieces of geometric art, and I couldn’t choose my favourite from these four, so they all have to appear here. Jen, I hope you don’t mind that I put them together in Diptic.:inlove:

Runners up are …
C16F67C6-FDDE-43D7-9690-A5019478D4C7.jpeg

rizole Rizole with his wonderful geometric cat, and …

F9C6F4FB-DB2D-458E-BDB3-8B8E643B0A57.jpeg

RoseCat Catherine with this marvellous piece from way back when.

Big hugs to everyone who produced amazing images that made it very hard to judge.

Aghhhhhhhhh, this was so difficult. I started off by saving to my camera roll all of those I particularly loved. I had to stop doing that because I was just reproducing what was in this thread!:facepalm: I whittled it down, and the winner is:

View attachment 187070
zenjenny Jen. She produced so many amazing pieces of geometric art, and I couldn’t choose my favourite from these four, so they all have to appear here. Jen, I hope you don’t mind that I put them together in Diptic.:inlove:

Runners up are …
View attachment 187071
rizole Rizole with his wonderful geometric cat, and …

View attachment 187072
RoseCat Catherine with this marvellous piece from way back when.

Big hugs to everyone who produced amazing images that made it very hard to judge.
I know how difficult this judging must have been! Well done and well deserved zenjenny Jen… I love them all! :notworthy:

Congrats to rizole for his HM… that cat is fab, and thank you Jilly for my HM! What a lovely surprise for a Monday morning. :relaxed:

Back
Top Bottom