B&W RESULT:#70 Black & White Challenge

“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end” - Seneca (the Younger, I think :D). This Black and White Challenge is now closed. It’s now my privilege to choose the winner from this marvellous selection of images.

And from this end the new #71 Black and White Challenge begins.:lol:

Sorry for the delay - I was finishing my rag rug. :D It’s only taken me about three years to complete it.:lol:

There wasn’t a huge number of posts this week, but the standard was so high. If I owned a gallery, I would be thrilled to display every one of these marvellous black and white images. Rog put them all in one place in the Gallery, so you can admire them all there. Take a look.

Midweek, I thought “Oh, this is going to be easy”, but I was wrong. However, there was one image that drew me back to it, made me smile and that was ... sinnerjohn John’s beautiful Lily. I love it - the direct stare, the lovely expression, the unusual angle and all the lines and textures. It’s super. Lovely one John.
9E81B0C0-C5B3-4F18-8FC0-5FE5735421E9.jpeg

I can’t choose any seconds, thirds or HMs, because I can’t choose between them - I really like them all. Well done everyone. It was another black and white week of a really high standard. I’m so impressed by you all.:inlove:

Okay, me and the adorable Lily are off to the Gallery to have some ice cream. She looks like a girl who loves her ice cream.:lol:

However, there was one image that drew me back to it, made me smile and that was ... sinnerjohn John’s beautiful Lily. I love it - the direct stare, the lovely expression, the unusual angle and all the lines and textures. It’s super. Lovely one John.
Absolutely agree... it’s such a beautiful image. Congrats John!!
And :eek: and :lol: cuz we both chose John this week. :mobibabe::coffee:

Sorry for the delay - I was finishing my rag rug. :D It’s only taken me about three years to complete it.:lol:

There wasn’t a huge number of posts this week, but the standard was so high. If I owned a gallery, I would be thrilled to display every one of these marvellous black and white images. Rog put them all in one place in the Gallery, so you can admire them all there. Take a look.

Midweek, I thought “Oh, this is going to be easy”, but I was wrong. However, there was one image that drew me back to it, made me smile and that was ... sinnerjohn John’s beautiful Lily. I love it - the direct stare, the lovely expression, the unusual angle and all the lines and textures. It’s super. Lovely one John.
View attachment 108100

I can’t choose any seconds, thirds or HMs, because I can’t choose between them - I really like them all. Well done everyone. It was another black and white week of a really high standard. I’m so impressed by you all.:inlove:

Okay, me and the adorable Lily are off to the Gallery to have some ice cream. She looks like a girl who loves her ice cream.:lol:

Congrats John [emoji106] Jilly’s right, lily iMage is great !!! Well done [emoji106]

Absolutely agree... it’s such a beautiful image. Congrats John!!
And :eek: and :lol: cuz we both chose John this week. :mobibabe::coffee:
Yes. When I came to announce John as the winner in Chat on the Home page, I was surprised. I had no idea he’d won the MCC too. Clever John.:lol:

Midweek, I thought “Oh, this is going to be easy”, but I was wrong. However, there was one image that drew me back to it, made me smile and that was ... sinnerjohn John’s beautiful Lily.
Another day another surprise :)
Many thanks Jilly and Lily is definitely beautiful, not sure how much that's down to me but hey :D
Standards were very high indeed again last week, I'm looking at rizole as usual.
I'll post a colour version of Lily in this weeks MC as I'm not in contention ;)
As usual these challenges wouldn't be anything without the amazing images submitted every week. Shame we can't encourage a few more people to take part.

Back
Top Bottom