from a child’s perspective - including but not limited to
Halloween colouring pages

Judge: zenjenny Jen

Attachments

• 6284B630-584E-4CD9-A3AC-0BF22A872F94.jpeg
    6284B630-584E-4CD9-A3AC-0BF22A872F94.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Jixipix Hallows Eve app has disappeared from my iPad and “not available” in my App Store :( Anyone else lost it?
I still have mine on all my devices, I used it a few times earlier this month. I do remember it disappearing a few years ago, then turned up again. I did go to the jixpix website and it is apparently available for desktop download.

If it helps, I could use a blank image and fill a few of them with some of the goodies and share!

Last edited:
Jixipix Hallows Eve app has disappeared from my iPad and “not available” in my App Store :( Anyone else lost it?
Available on the Google Play store for us special people.

Related/not related topic, a lot of the JixiPix apps haven't been updated in a long while, on android at least. Are they slowly being abandoned I wonder?

Last edited:

Related/not related topic, a lot of the JixiPix apps haven't been updated in a long while, on android at least. Are they slowly being abandoned I wonder?
Jixipix has always had the mindset of “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” So when the operating system messes with file handing, they’ll go in and do mass updates to their apps, but you’ll never see “the all-new Moku Hanga!”

I hope not! I used a lot of those apps on a regular basis.

No, but it’s not available in our App Store either.

I still have mine on all my devices, I used it a few times earlier this month. I do remember it disappearing a few years ago, then turned up again. I did go to the jixpix website and it is apparently available for desktop download.

If it helps, I could use a blank image and fill a few of them with some of the goodies and share!
Well, darn it. Mine seems to have disappeared too.

Back
Top Bottom