APPstract RESULT: APPstract #63: Theme Sci-Fi & Fantasy

THE FUTURE!

iColorama, Glaze, Snapseed

I am not trying to catch up with zenjenny.

9483BD14-0DFF-4FB7-A480-C866175B1049.jpeg

This took some work. In the end, my favorite was one that grabbed me at first glance, so the winner is

Starzee with "atmospheric lurking" which I originally described as a 50-60s sci-fi cover but is really more of a 70s-80s New Wave sci-fi cover getting ready to transition to cyberpunk.

27d87532-cd4f-4629-9492-5a91eed67e00-jpeg.188243

Props to zenjenny whose "moonmaker" and "angel on the edge of time" were both on the shortlist with Star.

Thanks Ted (also for housekeeping) and congrats Star — no one does 50-60s-sci-fi-cover-70s-80s-New-Wave-sci-fi-cover-getting-ready-to-transition-to-cyberpunk like you do :thumbs: :notworthy: :)
And thank you Ted for mentions of my angel & moon maker :notworthy:

This took some work. In the end, my favorite was one that grabbed me at first glance, so the winner is

Starzee with "atmospheric lurking" which I originally described as a 50-60s sci-fi cover but is really more of a 70s-80s New Wave sci-fi cover getting ready to transition to cyberpunk.

Props to zenjenny whose "moonmaker" and "angel on the edge of time" were both on the shortlist with Star.
Thank you!! Wow. A christmas surprise!!

Love this piece!! Congrats Star.

I'm really taken with some of the imagry/ Artwork on this forum , I think they're great, and very different from some of the traditional film based forums, a total freedom of expression .
I'm looking forward to experimenting myself .:)
This was a fun one -- thanks for reminding me of it.

I'm really taken with some of the imagry/ Artwork on this forum , I think they're great, and very different from some of the traditional film based forums, a total freedom of expression .
If you poke around in some our ongoing threads, you’ll find a lot of examples of surreal, abstract-y stuff. Here’s the forum. And if your’re interested our other APPStract challenges are here.

Lovely to hear you say that! :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom