B&W RESULT: Black and White Challenge #273…Ends April 9

Deaths Door - LRM
244A42EB-7781-49A7-AA8A-3BF8C29AB001.jpeg

Cracking set of images NickLeon, I love going into churches here as to me they are a photographers dream.
Thank you Dave. I might have a couple more of the 'oddities' in the place. It was a good excuse to test out my new phone.

Sorry another two.

Nefertiti by Rohan, on Flickr

What terse Ted said about the lighting.
Also what RoseCat Cat said about posting as many images as you like in the challenges and/or your own threads.
I’m browsing your Flickr images. Quite a range you have: can’t wait to see some of them posted here!
(Are you a musician as well?)

What terse Ted said about the lighting.
Also what RoseCat Cat said about posting as many images as you like in the challenges and/or your own threads.
I’m browsing your Flickr images. Quite a range you have: can’t wait to see some of them posted here!
(Are you a musician as well?)

Hi I'm not a musician but loved going to jazz gigs in pubs to photograph the actual gig and put them up on my facebook page for them to have as I really loved, then very sadly deaths in my family then the virus lockdowns so a long with most of the world I lost a lot. Here we are in 2023 and I am only slowly taking my life very slowly now, as I nearly sold all my photography kit but a chance trying the Hipstamatic from a photo forum I'm a member of and my 52 challenge on that is keeping me going.

Hi I'm not a musician but loved going to jazz gigs in pubs to photograph the actual gig and put them up on my facebook page for them to have as I really loved, then very sadly deaths in my family then the virus lockdowns so a long with most of the world I lost a lot. Here we are in 2023 and I am only slowly taking my life very slowly now, as I nearly sold all my photography kit but a chance trying the Hipstamatic from a photo forum I'm a member of and my 52 challenge on that is keeping me going.
Sounds like you’ve been through a rough time. There’s a number of folks who do 365s and 52s here. It does add a bit of focus to life.

Sounds like you’ve been through a rough time. There’s a number of folks who do 365s and 52s here. It does add a bit of focus to life.

Thank you for the kind words, I will say that No parent should have to bury their own children.
The 52 challenge I'm doing at the moment on the other forum is good as it's my 7th yr on the trot, never thought of a 365 though.

That’s a lot to deal with… it makes me happy that you found this place, and maybe MobiTog (and all the fruitloops that reside here :D ) can help jumpstart your photography again. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom