B&W RESULT: Black and White Challenge @283…Ends August 27

Going down ... Lightroom Mobile

IMG_1051-2.jpg

First time judging so go easy on me! We all submit our best knowing that only one can “win”. It doesn’t mean your shot isn’t worthy of being number one, it just means the judge is drawn to certain subjects, certain lighting, certain composition, certain emotional reactions. Many of my own photos that I really like don’t receive a ton of likes and that‘s okay. If my stuff is good in my eyes, then it is good.
May I have the envelope please.
#1 Jacosta’s flower
1693157468520.jpeg

#2 Bywords Going Down”
1693157644425.jpeg

#3 Terse’s Steppin’ Out
1693157768094.jpeg

First time judging so go easy on me! We all submit our best knowing that only one can “win”. It doesn’t mean your shot isn’t worthy of being number one, it just means the judge is drawn to certain subjects, certain lighting, certain composition, certain emotional reactions. Many of my own photos that I really like don’t receive a ton of likes and that‘s okay. If my stuff is good in my eyes, then it is good.
#1 Jacosta’s flower
View attachment 195571
#2 Bywords Going Down”
View attachment 195572
#3 Terse’s Steppin’ Out
View attachment 195573
Thank you very, very much!!
Congratulations to all!!

#1 Jacosta’s flower
View attachment 195571
#2 Bywords Going Down”
View attachment 195572
#3 Terse’s Steppin’ Out
View attachment 195573
Well done, Michael, and congrats to Jodi and Andrew! Thanks for my third with the dancing egret :notworthy:

#1 Jacosta’s flower
View attachment 195571
#2 Bywords Going Down”
View attachment 195572
#3 Terse’s Steppin’ Out
View attachment 195573
Congrats to all and very nice write-up chineezguy Michael!

Back
Top Bottom