B&W RESULT: Black and White Challenge #288….Ends November 5

What's that Flash Gordon rocketship there?
It's the Spinnaker tower in Portsmouth, I was stood on the Isle of Wight about 4-5 miles away, That's why you can also see a large tanker ship in the sea between myself and the mainland. It is rather a striking building, I'm amazed that i didn't take a closer photo when I was waiting for the ferry :lol:. I've added the SOOC colour version to a few things that caught my eye.

Last edited:
1699149021668.jpeg

Star is right (as usual): a small selection of gorgeous images from technical excellence to whimsy and everything in between.

HMs: terse Ted for beautiful minimalism in both ’Footprints’ and ‘Anchored in the fog’. Jacosta Jodi and djingonthenet Sean nailed the Halloween spooky/atmospheric vibe. deepop David’s classic understated ‘poetry out of the everyday’ ‘Dirty windows’. And chineezguy Michael’s (blessedly untitled) little twin thrones for the whimsy.

But rizole Sam is on fire this week. I loved every one of his images for different reasons. I’ve picked ‘Wednesday cows’ because it‘s both beautiful and weird, and, despite the scientific explanation provided, I’m still not sure how to look at it.

2C8C6152-1F77-468C-A367-5FEA54A60268.jpeg

Star is right (as usual): a small selection of gorgeous images from technical excellence to whimsy and everything in between.

HMs: terse Ted for beautiful minimalism in both ’Footprints’ and ‘Anchored in the fog’. Jacosta Jodi and djingonthenet Sean nailed the Halloween spooky/atmospheric vibe. deepop David’s classic understated ‘poetry out of the everyday’ ‘Dirty windows’. And chineezguy Michael’s (blessedly untitled) little twin thrones for the whimsy.

But rizole Sam is on fire this week. I loved every one of his images for different reasons. I’ve picked ‘Wednesday cows’ because of it‘s both beautiful and weird, and, despite the scientific explanation provided, I’m still not sure how to look at it.

Thank you very much.
Congrats everyone. :D

But rizole Sam is on fire this week. I loved every one of his images for different reasons. I’ve picked ‘Wednesday cows’ because it‘s both beautiful and weird, and, despite the scientific explanation provided, I’m still not sure how to look at it.

Good choice and congrats to rizole. Yay for me and all the other HMs, too.

Amazing photo winner. It’s hard to wrap my head around the geometry, looking uphill at the cows and downhill at the valley. Looks like a double exposure.

Thanks for the HM and congratulations to all!

Back
Top Bottom