B&W RESULT: Black and White Challenge #289….Ends Nov 19

FullSizeRender.jpeg

I'm declaring this thread closed to new submissions and am juding this now. I'm avoiding fixing the leak we have between the bathroom floor and kitchen ceiling...It's mucky work...

HM's to zenjenny for shopping trolley abstract, Jacosta for the seaside bridge pic, Raining for a change by djingonthenet and Interfluent by RoseCat.

My 2nd and 3rd picture this week is by chineezguy. Table and Untitled. Both evokative and moody with strong compositions, textures and sense of place and event. Lovely depth focus.

My winner this week is sdimbour with Summer memories :inlove: Bordeaux - France
IMG_5320.jpeg

This is beatifully abstracted and dreamy for a more or less straight shot. We're looking up at the action through the floor but the action, both above and below the floor is cloudy, in and out of clarity and perception, like both the real world and the reflection isn't quite there is any solid sense.
Lovely composition, good leading lines. Well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
HM's to zenjenny for shopping trolley abstract, Jacosta for the seaside bridge pic, Raining for a change by @djingonthenetand Interfluent by RoseCat.

My 2nd and 3rd picture this week is by chineezguy. Table and Untitled. Both evokative and moody with strong compositions, textures and sense of place and event. Lovely depth focus.

View attachment 197955
This is beatifully abstracted and dreamy for a more or less straight shot. We're looking up at the action through the floor but the action, both above and below the floor is cloudy, in and out of clarity and perception, like both the real world and the reflection isn't quite there is any solid sense.
I love sdimbour Sandra’s image!!! Congrats to Jen, Jody and Michael, too!

Thanks rizole for the winner nomination :inlove:
Thank you all for your comments :inlove:
Had a great moment observing people at Bordeaux water mirror and we can see it on that pic.
See you all in the next bnw challenge.

HM's to zenjenny for shopping trolley abstract, Jacosta for the seaside bridge pic, Raining for a change by djingonthenet and Interfluent by RoseCat.

View attachment 197955
I looooove sdimbour Sandra’s image! Congrats and well done! High fives to everyone, and my HM is much appreciated. :)

Thanks for the recognition, Rizole. I especially enjoyed and appreciated your critique. Congrats to all the other recognized photographers. Competition makes all of us better!

Michael Wong

Back
Top Bottom