B&W RESULT: Black and White Challenge #295……Feb. 11

Wow, you've not made it easy for me! Every time that I think that I have a winner, I look at another and my thought process goes to pot :lmao:

Ok, HM's out of the way first, and there's a few! Love the details on terse flower and the beachcombing shot is a style that I like to take too. ImageArt's beach scene reminds me of a retro view from 1950's paradise. Also loving the retro French noir film vibe on petyrc waiting. And RoseCat's porthole window is something out of the ordinary, has that impulse I'm going to take a photo of that feel to it.

Now on to the winners, in third place is Disastrous Wolf 7126 cape fear, as soon as I saw it I thought "ooooh, that's a good 'un" and it continued my Dracula theme that I've been spouting on about for a week or so :lmao:
View attachment 200132

Second is Jacosta silhouette, beginning to think you have a pet heron/stork that take for walks every evening :lmao: Just love it.
View attachment 200133
And the winner is terse tram lines, love the history backstory and the lighthouse is the cherry on the cake.
View attachment 200134
Well done everyone,, I could have picked a winner from 6 or 7 but these 3 gave me just that something different that I look for.
I always think the BnW is the hardest challenge to judge. Well done! Congrats, Ted and all the others!

Wow, you've not made it easy for me! Every time that I think that I have a winner, I look at another and my thought process goes to pot :lmao:

Ok, HM's out of the way first, and there's a few! Love the details on terse flower and the beachcombing shot is a style that I like to take too. ImageArt's beach scene reminds me of a retro view from 1950's paradise. Also loving the retro French noir film vibe on petyrc waiting. And RoseCat's porthole window is something out of the ordinary, has that impulse I'm going to take a photo of that feel to it.

Now on to the winners, in third place is Disastrous Wolf 7126 cape fear, as soon as I saw it I thought "ooooh, that's a good 'un" and it continued my Dracula theme that I've been spouting on about for a week or so :lmao:
View attachment 200132

Second is Jacosta silhouette, beginning to think you have a pet heron/stork that take for walks every evening :lmao: Just love it.
View attachment 200133
And the winner is terse tram lines, love the history backstory and the lighthouse is the cherry on the cake.
View attachment 200134
Well done everyone,, I could have picked a winner from 6 or 7 but these 3 gave me just that something different that I look for.
Thanks, Sean :notworthy: Congrats to Jodi, Steve, and all the HMs. Onward to #296!

View attachment 200132

View attachment 200133
View attachment 200134
Congratulations to all and thank you

View attachment 200132

View attachment 200133
View attachment 200134
Wonderful wrap up! Congrats to terse Ted for the win! High fives to Jacosta Jodi and Disastrous Wolf 7126 Steve - fab images. Thank you very much for my HM Sean! :)

Back
Top Bottom