Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone15
Onsite
Project Page
1706528663155.png
The Rules are simple:

* All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

* Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

* Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE. Please note specifically Rule 4: Generally, anything goes in terms of processing, within the bounds of common decency and the Specific Rules for the Challenge or Contest, but entrants must document how they achieved the submitted result in their Challenge or Contest post, i.e. name of the device used to take the image and list each app used, in the order it is used.

Judge: djingonthenet Sean

Last edited:
Wow, you've not made it easy for me! Every time that I think that I have a winner, I look at another and my thought process goes to pot :lmao:

Ok, HM's out of the way first, and there's a few! Love the details on terse flower and the beachcombing shot is a style that I like to take too. ImageArt's beach scene reminds me of a retro view from 1950's paradise. Also loving the retro French noir film vibe on petyrc waiting. And RoseCat's porthole window is something out of the ordinary, has that impulse I'm going to take a photo of that feel to it.

Now on to the winners, in third place is Disastrous Wolf 7126 cape fear, as soon as I saw it I thought "ooooh, that's a good 'un" and it continued my Dracula theme that I've been spouting on about for a week or so :lmao:
HipstamaticPhoto-708822534.998609.jpeg

Second is Jacosta silhouette, beginning to think you have a pet heron/stork that take for walks every evening :lmao: Just love it.
FullSizeRender.jpeg

And the winner is terse tram lines, love the history backstory and the lighthouse is the cherry on the cake.
IMG_9597.jpeg

Well done everyone,, I could have picked a winner from 6 or 7 but these 3 gave me just that something different that I look for.

Back
Top Bottom