MobiColour RESULT: MC #150 Theme: COMPANIONS - Dec 10-16, 2018

And the winner is .... Coronation80 Stephen with Chicken and Other Stories.

View attachment 118186
This is an image on the edge of reality, both in subject and the edit. There are more “companions” here too than just the father and son. There’s so much to look at, and I get the impression that there’s more off-camera. The fact that nobody is looking at the photographer is another great thing about it. Super.

Second place goes to Starzee Star with Companions in What I Don’t Know
View attachment 118187
This makes me laugh. And then ask the question “Why”?

Third place goes to FundyBrian Brian with a shadow selfie plus one, Just We Two.
View attachment 118188
Great composition and colours. A lovely, serene image.

Honourable mentions go to rizole Rizole with Two Christmas Pigeons on the Christmas Pigeon Tree, ImageArt Ann with Birds of a Feather and terse Ted with Comrades-in-Arms.

Wonderful work from everyone this week - I loved each image posted.
With so many excellent images this week I felt lucky to squeeze into the top 3. Congrats to Stephen, his photo is a charmer. A well deserved win. Congrats also to Starzee. High fives to the HMs, rizole, ImageArt, and terse. Well done.

View attachment 118186
This is an image on the edge of reality, both in subject and the edit. There are more “companions” here too than just the father and son. There’s so much to look at, and I get the impression that there’s more off-camera. The fact that nobody is looking at the photographer is another great thing about it. Super.

View attachment 118187

Third place goes to FundyBrian Brian with a shadow selfie plus one, Just We Two.
View attachment 118188

Honourable mentions go to rizole Rizole with Two Christmas Pigeons on the Christmas Pigeon Tree, ImageArt Ann with Birds of a Feather and terse Ted with Comrades-in-Arms.

Thank you for my second. Coronation80 is on fire with his images. Absolutely love the nearly Rockwell quality. Congrats all.

View attachment 118186

View attachment 118187

View attachment 118188

Excellent judging, Jilly!! I love Coronation80 Stephen's image too and so glad he got the win! Well deserved!
Congrats to Starzee Star, FundyBrian and all the HMs. Lots of creativity this week! :D

View attachment 118186

View attachment 118187

View attachment 118188

Good choice, JillyG, and congrats to Coronation80 for a well-deserved first.

Back
Top Bottom