• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

MobiColour RESULT: MC #220 Theme: Earth, Wind, Fire, Water - May 3-17, 2020

Nagaisgich

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
Congratulations to NickLeon Nick - Carmel has chosen your tracks as the winner of this MCC. It’s a country scene that is not often seen (too many seens?) by too many, but this lockdown has seen (I’m just going for it!) lots more people out and about in the country. I presume this is somewhere near you is it? Well done to rizole for second, sinnerjohn John for third and to Glasshousebc Steve for his HM. Fantastic images every one! Great work all. Now I’m off to the Gallery with Definitely Earth. I hope it doesn’t make a mess. :lol:
Apologies ... I didn’t tag the winners, how do I do that?

NickLeon

MobiStar
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Nick
Device
iPhone Xs
Well thank you - though slightly astonished. There was a great selection of photos in this challenge and I feel unworthy.....but a win is a win and I will take it ;) though personally I preferred ‘Water’.
Congrats to all. Now I have a deep sense of foreboding about judging the next challenge.
And yes Jilly it was about 200 metres from my front door.