MobiColour RESULT: MC #26 Theme: Simplicity - July 25-31

Pink.

image.jpeg

iPhone 5s , Olloclip 15 X , no edit.

I found a set of clip on lenses at a Cheap & Nasty store a couple of days ago. I didn't expect anything to be honest. There is a fisheye (never been tempted to want one to be honest), a "wide angle" and a macro lens included. Thought I'd risk it, 8€ is really something I don't need to cry for if it doesn't work, and in the end I'd have lenses to try Brian's FundyBrian DIY thingy if it goes wrong.
First surprise the lenses are not held in plastic but metal, second surprise, the macro is really good, although I deny to uncover my phone/pod. And though I still try to find the perfect app for it, it sometimes happen that the images come out quite sharp and clear.
So here is a macro (don't know, but guess it's a 10X one) of
Just Bubbling Water
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1469913826.530365.jpg

View attachment 80273
I used a fish eye clip on lens with a fish eye app and love the result.

Wow!! Think because I'm not willing to take the case off the phone I always have that black round corners (it's not a complete circle which I wouldn't mind), also with the wider angle lens. With last not so much on the pod.
Nevertheless now I know what it could be good for. Wonderful picture! Did you cut it?

Last edited:
Wow!! Think because I'm not willing to take the case off the phone I always have that black round corners (it's not a complete circle which I wouldn't mind), also with the wider angle lens. With last not so much on the pod.
Nevertheless now I know what it could be good for. Wonderful picture! Did you cut it?
Yea it's cropped a bit, strangely using the fisheye app with the lens makes it less spherical.

Back
Top Bottom