MobiColour RESULT: MC #38 Theme: ART - October 17-23

I just knocked this off in a few hours. Easy-peasy.
This challenge was teeming with great photos, a great disorderly mass of beauty - selecting a few was too Herculean, so I selected many.

Overall winer of MC #38 is...
ImageArt. Ann's body of work this week had depth and breadth, including:
Perfect photo (color, leading lines, symmetry)
View attachment 83593

Whimsy
View attachment 83594
View attachment 83595
View attachment 83598
Great graffiti
View attachment 83599

View attachment 83600

Honorable mention (in no order of favor)
Glenton's The Sacrifice,moody "evocative"(to quote Jen) with wonderful colors and framing
View attachment 83601

RoseCat's pic which I'll call Ecstasy,'nuff said
View attachment 83602

I'm taking a pause here to post reply, part 2 to follow
MC #38 evel, part 2
Other photos that drew me to them, again in no order
rizole
View attachment 83603

Kmenglee
View attachment 83605

terse
View attachment 83606

sinnerjohn
View attachment 83607

GroovyGouvy
View attachment 83608

Of course, there were so many beautiful posts, I can't note all of them here.

Another fantastic week in MobiLand
Lovely wrap up David and a worthy winner in Ann. Well done to all. Another fantastic week of Art in Mobiland. Now we have to embrace our sporty side. I'm cross because I could have photographed a football match on Saturday, but didn't bother. Doh!

I'm cross because I could have photographed a football match on Saturday, but didn't bother. Doh!
In Twickenham? I have friends from NY who went to the American football game there this weekend - New York Giants vs Los Angeles Rams (and apparently the Giants won!! [emoji458]) I had no idea U.S. teams played overseas. Go figure. (Obvs I'm NOT a football fan....or any sport for that matter. [emoji51] It will be a miracle if I have any entries this week, LOL!)

In Twickenham? I have friends from NY who went to the American football game there this weekend - New York Giants vs Los Angeles Rams (and apparently the Giants won!! [emoji458]) I had no idea U.S. teams played overseas. Go figure. (Obvs I'm NOT a football fan....or any sport for that matter. [emoji51] It will be a miracle if I have any entries this week, LOL!)
I've posted a sports car :lol:. I have no idea if I'll be able to find some sporting event or equipment to photograph. Hmmmm, [thinks] sporting equipment. :rolleyes: Now where's my old tennis racquet?

Ooops, so quickly over. Been home and the other day already called to work (for some hours) before I knew I was back to office hell. And today my first whole one at work – a very long one. [emoji19] sorry to have been absent … congratulations to all winners and posters you've all done a great portfolio of creativity. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] as well as the judge. [emoji16][emoji106]

Ooops, so quickly over. Been home and the other day already called to work (for some hours) before I knew I was back to office hell. And today my first whole one at work – a very long one. [emoji19] sorry to have been absent … congratulations to all winners and posters you've all done a great portfolio of creativity. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] as well as the judge. [emoji16][emoji106]

Welcome back! [emoji1]
You still have a day to post up your sports images in the current MobiColor Challenge. [emoji1360]

Oh yes! I hope I'll find some time to. I'll have to get ready for work now. We will be doing a midnight newspaper for an event tonight. And it's a real tough job. As the thing says it's gonna be midnight till the job is finished, and maybe 2am until we leave. If I then still have some power left I could post some pics. I have them, but no time to post. But maybe we have to wait between and I can get an internet connection stable enough to post pictures I might post some from there. Unfortunately I'll be just on my way to the event for time stamp, but not yet there. But think I'll have to add some bonus pictures when I'm awake again tomorrow. [emoji4]
Cheers for now. Gotta get ready! [emoji112]

Back
Top Bottom