MobiColour RESULT: MC #56 Textures - Feb 20-26, 2017

It's a one plastic pane that's replaced a broken glass pane that someone unsuccessfully tried to burn. They got it to melt and blister and char but not burn. #arsonfail

By coincidence, while I was looking at this very striking image, I just happened also to be thinking about the length to which some artists are prepared to go, you know, in the name of art and so on. In search of the perfect image.

But, since I can't seem to think of a way out……

Hello y'all: visiting briefly to have my mental horizons re 'texture' broadened (wow)
And like everyone else to fall in love with rizole's floor (and/or his 'lovingly restored')
And ditto to be glad it was Starzee's call (and to 'thumbs up' her wrapup)
And to congratulate David Ted Rizole & Gouvy and all contributors
(And to remind y'all that I'm suffering out here in the cold. Well it's quite hot 37 & humid actually but you know what I mean. No MobiColour. No Wrecking Yard. Sigh. The lengths we will go to for our (various) arts :))

Hello y'all: visiting briefly to have my mental horizons re 'texture' broadened (wow)
And like everyone else to fall in love with rizole's floor (and/or his 'lovingly restored')
(And to remind y'all that I'm suffering out here in the cold. Well it's quite hot 37 & humid actually but you know what I mean. No MobiColour. No Wrecking Yard. Sigh. The lengths we will go to for our (various) arts :))
*waving* Yohoo0oo! */waving*

You are sorely missed!!! Was just thinking about you yesterday..... [emoji178] When is your madness over and you're properly credentialed and fancy?

Back
Top Bottom