MobiColour RESULT: MC #56 Textures - Feb 20-26, 2017

Sprayed Pebble Wall

IMG_2012.JPG

6s+ native, no edits

Was the Post Office on fire?

Did they get the one who burned it down? Looks like burnt. How looks the rest of the office? Ashes? [emoji15]
It's a one plastic pane that's replaced a broken glass pane that someone unsuccessfully tried to burn. They got it to melt and blister and char but not burn. #arsonfail

We all say it. I hate this part, when I have to pick a best of show. I am truly not worthy.

But, since I can't seem to think of a way out……

I have a three way tie for first. Okay, I can't do that so, by a splash of paint, it's Deepop. I love the wood, I love the paint and I love the dog on the skate board. Yes, it's definitely a dog. As JillyG said, “a cat would never do any thing as undignified as as sit on a skateboard"
IMG_2185.JPG

So then, tied for runners up, Terse and Rizole. The contrast between the rusty chain and wood grain just speaks to me. And Rizole, that's your floor?????? Restored with love? I love your floor!
IMG_2188.JPG
IMG_2182.JPG

Everything looks a little wood-centric here. Guess it's a weakness but just so you know, I also loved Deepop’s middle car wash and GroovyGouvy’s Textures of the night.
IMG_2191.JPG
IMG_2186.JPG

We all say it. I hate this part, when I have to pick a best of show. I am truly not worthy.

I have a three way tie for first. Okay, I can't do that so, by a splash of paint, it's Deepop. I love the wood, I love the paint and I love the dog on the skate board. Yes, it's definitely a dog. As JillyG said, “a cat would never do any thing as undignified as as sit on a skateboard"View attachment 89647
So then, tied for runners up, Terse and Rizole. The contrast between the rusty chain and wood grain just speaks to me. And Rizole, that's your floor?????? Restored with love? I love your floor! View attachment 89649View attachment 89650
Everything looks a little wood-centric here. Guess it's a weakness but just so you know, I also loved Deepop’s middle car wash and GroovyGouvy’s Textures of the night. View attachment 89651View attachment 89652
Thanks, Star. It was the dog by a nose at a photo finish. "Judging" is never easy; there's always so many great photos submitted.(And now I have to do it next week:eek:.)Congratulations to Ted, Rizole, and Gouvy. On to next week...I'll have to ponder theme vs no theme.

I have a three way tie for first. Okay, I can't do that so, by a splash of paint, it's Deepop. I love the wood, I love the paint and I love the dog on the skate board. Yes, it's definitely a dog. As JillyG said, “a cat would never do any thing as undignified as as sit on a skateboard"View attachment 89647
So then, tied for runners up, Terse and Rizole. The contrast between the rusty chain and wood grain just speaks to me. And Rizole, that's your floor?????? Restored with love? I love your floor! View attachment 89649View attachment 89650
Everything looks a little wood-centric here. Guess it's a weakness but just so you know, I also loved Deepop’s middle car wash and GroovyGouvy’s Textures of the night. View attachment 89651View attachment 89652
Well done, David. As usual, in there seeing the wonderful detail!

And well done to Ted and Rizole. Your were on a roll this week, Ted! And clever image, Gouvy, well done.

Well done Star. Yes, David's image was great and got us talking AND he gets an HM for his car wash. Ted's and Rizole's images were marvellous too. Goovy, your night scene was fab. I'm looking forward to this week's challenge, but what is it? What do you mean it's What Is It? I've just asked you that. :mad: Stop messing about and tell me.:angry: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom