MobiColour RESULT: MC #58 Theme: Night/Low Light - March 6-12

It's a busy day so a short wrap up. Sorry to be brief.

First place this week I'm awarding to Glenton for Night Scene Without Bucktown ;)
watermarked-2017-03-06-2134-jpg.90161

Lovely muted tones, great composition, something very satisfying I can't quite put my finger on about it.

2nd place goes to deepop with Cleveland Art Museum. Great shot

3rd place goes to sinnerjohn for starry starry night. That colour and texture.

HM to GroovyGouvy, RoseCat, West End Girl and Kmenglee

Brilliant week, well done everyone.
Well done Rodolfo - that's a fabulous moody image with great light and shade. Congrats to David and John and all the HMs. Another wonderful, colourful week!

It's a busy day so a short wrap up. Sorry to be brief.

First place this week I'm awarding to Glenton for Night Scene Without Bucktown ;)
watermarked-2017-03-06-2134-jpg.90161

Lovely muted tones, great composition, something very satisfying I can't quite put my finger on about it.

2nd place goes to deepop with Cleveland Art Museum. Great shot

3rd place goes to sinnerjohn for starry starry night. That colour and texture.

HM to GroovyGouvy, RoseCat, West End Girl and Kmenglee

Brilliant week, well done everyone.
Congratulations to all winners
Glenton beautiful low light composition deserve to be the winner
deepop for second
sinnerjohn for third
To all HM great photos
Happy to know I am included in the HM for late entry
Thank you

Congrats Rodolfo. Like Rizole implied the photo carries much more emotional heft and mood than one would expect from the subject matter. Beautiful edit. Thanks, Rizole, for the 2nd place finish. Congrats to john for another wonderful pic. Another week of great shots.

Congrats Rodolfo. Like Rizole implied the photo carries much more emotional heft and mood than one would expect from the subject matter. Beautiful edit. Thanks, Rizole, for the 2nd place finish. Congrats to john for another wonderful pic. Another week of great shots.
Thanks David for your special consideration and your wise observation:
For many years and originated in my (practical/territorial and theoretical) work for local human development, I try to make (shot and/or elaborate) pleasant and interesting digital images (and to help to listen - "the words of photographs") about situations and things common in everyday life, including the common nature - that is, not especially spectacular. And in other hand, abstract images that reflect feelings and meanings. In color, black and white and tones combinations.
“An utilitarian pretension with a pretended artistic hand” (Una pretensión utilitaria con una pretendida mano artística).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom