Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #6!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, as well as deciding
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R ! !

No theme for this week.

The judge for this challenge is sinnerjohn John!

Mother's Day

May I be the first to post. A Mother's Day card from my beautiful, talented, clever, hardworking step-daughter. IPhone 6, tuned in Snapseed and textured in iColorama.

image.jpeg

24394877274_2c74e5c2c8_o.jpg

Love (colour) ~ ok as I'm judge this week I'm not 'in competition' so I'd like to take a moment to say I love this forum. It's full of friendly, helpful, welcoming people, that quickly put any newcomer at ease. Since joining, Facebook and Instagram have been seriously neglected, as this place seems to have actually got the photo/social side just right. So long may it continue :inlove:
LGg4, no edit.

View attachment 74572
Love (colour) ~ ok as I'm judge this week I'm not 'in competition' so I'd like to take a moment to say I love this forum. Its full of friendly, helpful, welcoming people, that quickly put any newcomer at ease. Since joining, Facebook and Instagram have been seriously neglected, as this place seems to have actually got the photo/social side just right. So long may it continue :inlove:
LGg4, no edit.

What John said :D. Not forgetting the witty repartie. :lol:

View attachment 74572
Love (colour) ~ ok as I'm judge this week I'm not 'in competition' so I'd like to take a moment to say I love this forum. Its full of friendly, helpful, welcoming people, that quickly put any newcomer at ease. Since joining, Facebook and Instagram have been seriously neglected, as this place seems to have actually got the photo/social side just right. So long may it continue :inlove:
LGg4, no edit.
I have to agree, I still use Instagram but not as much.

View attachment 74572
LGg4, no edit.
Thank you John!! So lovely to hear this.... :inlove: We are quite a wonderful MobiFamily, and I love it here too.

Back
Top Bottom