MobiColour RESULT: MC #85 No Theme - Sept 11-17

This week certainly passed quickly... and here we are at judging time! :eek: We just recently learned of rizole's winning the MC #84 Red challenge, so he's not had much time for preparation... Are you up to judging this one, Rizole? No worries at all if you're not....we'll get a sub. :thumbs:
Can do. Give me a couple of hours, we're in a restaurant after watching despicable me 3 at the cinema.

Can do. Give me a couple of hours, we're in a restaurant after watching despicable me 3 at the cinema.

Despicable me 3 [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177] did you love it too? My best moment: little Agnes at the bar, eyes widen more [emoji882] and more [emoji882] and … "is IT FLUFFYYYYYY?!" That was sooooo hilarious! [emoji175]

Last edited:
Despicable me 3 [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177] did you love it too? My best moment: little Agnes at the bar, eyes widen more [emoji882] and more [emoji882] and … "is IT FLUFFYYYYYY?!" That was sooooo hilarious! [emoji175]
Yes, very good, we all enjoyed it. Turns out I haven't seen Despicable Me 2 yet.

This week I'm awarding 1st place to sinnerjohn for Old Percy.
It's a corking image, dramatic and well composed. Love it. (FYI the file name is Melb-jpg ????)
melb-jpg.99063

Joint winners for 2nd place:
Kmenglee for Mask and ImageArt with Untitled.
Both great images which I like because I wouldn't know how to replicate myself. I had to come back to Mask on a full desktop screen before I finally figured out what I was looking at. This might be a mobile only platform but small screens can really kill an image if you're not motivated to look at it properly.
Last place goes to terse for Vista Point. Lovely, bleak, clean composition. The string/rope around the bench looks a bit redundantly out of place.

HMs to MotownLarry for Faerie Queen, Kmenglee for pretty much all you posted, FundyBrian, sinnerjohn and tommy71k .

Nice work everyone :)

Yes, very good, we all enjoyed it. Turns out I haven't seen Despicable Me 2 yet.

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] should be available for free on Amazon prime. In case you have it. But the dvds of the first two are also cheap meanwhile. Have them and sometimes watch it when there's nothing on tele – more often than you think. [emoji1]

Congratulations to all winners and HM'ers also from me! It was wonderful to sweep through all those pictures as they have mostly nothing in common. [emoji177][emoji322][emoji471][emoji106]
So cool that I even forgot to throw some of mine in. [emoji1] will safe my stack of five for the next challenge. [emoji1]

This week I'm awarding 1st place to sinnerjohn for Old Percy.
It's a corking image, dramatic and well composed. Love it. (FYI the file name is Melb-jpg ????)
melb-jpg.99063

Joint winners for 2nd place:
Kmenglee for Mask and ImageArt with Untitled.
Both great images which I like because I wouldn't know how to replicate myself. I had to come back to Mask on a full desktop screen before I finally figured out what I was looking at. This might be a mobile only platform but small screens can really kill an image if you're not motivated to look at it properly.
Last place goes to terse for Vista Point. Lovely, bleak, clean composition. The string/rope around the bench looks a bit redundantly out of place.

HMs to MotownLarry for Faerie Queen, Kmenglee for pretty much all you posted, FundyBrian, sinnerjohn and tommy71k .

Nice work everyone :)
A great image, sinnerjohn ! And thanks for second, Rizole and well done Kmenglee too!

Last place goes to terse for Vista Point. Lovely, bleak, clean composition.
Thanks rizole, I wasn't expecting that. The location is even odder than you'd think from the photo because less than 100 yards away is a spectacular cliff right on Monterey Bay, which you get absolutely no hint of from the bench.

Congrats to sinnerjohn, Kmenglee, and ImageArt!

Back
Top Bottom