MobiColour RESULT: MC #96 Theme: Opposites - Nov 27-Dec 3

The Church Opposite. Snapseed.
20171202_145300-01.jpeg

I just love this one. Even your look is convincing. Born actor.
Did you set a timer?!

It’s easy to anticipate getting a cheque in the mail. I was using a Bluetooth remote in my right hand. I soon found the remote needed to be close to the open door. Since the mailbox is all metal (recycled computer cases, except for the top that was part of a print dryer drum) it blocks the wireless signal. I looked at the first shot and said, it will do. I had expected it would take much longer to figure out the framing.

It is a truly creative and talented group we have at mobitog. The interpretations for “Opposites” were diverse and incredible. It made for a mind boggling Sunday and Monday morning. I could go through each photo posted and tell you why it appeals to and believe me every image appealed to me in one way or another. Of course, that would take hours and we need to set the next theme and get the challenge rolling.

So…..

In third place is GroovyGouvy with Light and Dark. I like the abstract-ness of it and the colors. Also, there are a few more opposites in it. I see black and white and color, and pink and pale green (opposites on the color wheel, no?)
9D286134-84AE-4A80-8703-27DD4C353F40.jpeg
In second place is Rizole with Oil and Water, again I liked the abstract and colors.
AF11E28B-9C8A-457F-8FE6-76B3DED971CE.jpeg
I was agonizing over first for the longest time. The way I look through the images is to down load them to a folder then run through them several (hundred) times, so I usually have no idea who created what image. When I finally looked back at the app, I realized both images were from the same person. Tied with himself for first is FundyBrian for Old Growth, New Growth and Inside, Outside. I love them both the former because it’s gorgeous and the later because it’s so darn clever.
E370E2CF-1567-4529-9983-1CA575B9B652.jpeg
08E5C31E-A8A1-4E52-A15D-C53F11957C91.jpeg

Over to you, Brian!

It is a truly creative and talented group we have at mobitog. The interpretations for “Opposites” were diverse and incredible. It made for a mind boggling Sunday and Monday morning. I could go through each photo posted and tell you why it appeals to and believe me every image appealed to me in one way or another. Of course, that would take hours and we need to set the next theme and get the challenge rolling.

So…..

In third place is GroovyGouvy with Light and Dark. I like the abstract-ness of it and the colors. Also, there are a few more opposites in it. I see black and white and color, and pink and pale green (opposites on the color wheel, no?)
View attachment 102850 In second place is Rizole with Oil and Water, again I liked the abstract and colors. View attachment 102851I was agonizing over first for the longest time. The way I look through the images is to down load them to a folder then run through them several (hundred) times, so I usually have no idea who created what image. When I finally looked back at the app, I realized both images were from the same person. Tied with himself for first is FundyBrian for Old Growth, New Growth and Inside, Outside. I love them both the former because it’s gorgeous and the later because it’s so darn clever. View attachment 102852 View attachment 102853

Over to you, Brian!
So many choices, so little time. Thanks for the judging, Star. Your top 3 choices are great. Congrats to Brian, Rizole, and Gouvy.

So…..

View attachment 102850 In second place is Rizole with Oil and Water, again I liked the abstract and colors. View attachment 102851I was agonizing over first for the longest time. The way I look through the images is to down load them to a folder then run through them several (hundred) times, so I usually have no idea who created what image. When I finally looked back at the app, I realized both images were from the same person. Tied with himself for first is FundyBrian for Old Growth, New Growth and Inside, Outside. I love them both the former because it’s gorgeous and the later because it’s so darn clever. View attachment 102852 View attachment 102853

Over to you, Brian!

Wow, Star, thanks for liking my photos. There were so many great photos this week I didn’t have much hope of scoring so I’m pleased to be in such good company.
Congrats to Rizole and GroovyGouvy both with very strong entries. Must just be my lucky day.
Congrats also to everyone who participated this week. It was exciting to see all the wonderfully creative photos. Well done!
But now I must come up with a new theme so I’ll be back in a few minutes with that.

Well done Starzee Star! I know it’s so hard to choose. Congratulations FundyBrian! Whoohoo! And high fives to placers rizole and GroovyGouvy - we’ll done everyone! :D

Soooo...what’s it gonna be this week, Brian? :sneaky:

Can you hear gears grinding and smoke coming out my ears? Working on it now.

So…..

Over to you, Brian!

Goodness! I even missed my 3rd place! Thank you, Starzee! Congratulations to rizole and FundyBrian. Well done, guys! [emoji322][emoji106]
Sorry for being that late that I even missed the lost thread. [emoji20]

Goodness! I even missed my 3rd place! Thank you, Starzee! Congratulations to rizole and FundyBrian. Well done, guys! [emoji322][emoji106]
Sorry for being that late that I even missed the lost thread. [emoji20]
Hope things quiet down for you soon, Gouvy! In the meantime, enjoy the snow here on MobiTog (make sure to visit using a browser, not the app.) :D

Hope things quiet down for you soon, Gouvy! In the meantime, enjoy the snow here on MobiTog (make sure to visit using a browser, not the app.) :D

[emoji15] is there snow on the homepage? [emoji4] will try later.
And yes, this week I have holiday and then hell will prolly continue till new year – apart from the Christmas holidays. But I do enjoy this week and caught up so far. [emoji1][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom