MobiColour RESULT: MC #96 Theme: Opposites - Nov 27-Dec 3

FB893242-5D62-48EE-9314-F9CD038F03FC.jpeg

Concrete and abstract
native cam, Photos, Snapseed

Gouvy, it’s Tuesday Talking Point and I’m surprised you haven’t taken part in this. I think you would have some interesting answers!

Did actually, but often forget. Will come over again, but sometimes it's very indiscreet. [emoji15]

If you check “New Posts” whenever you pop into MobiTog, you’ll see everything that was posted since you were last here. A perfect way to never miss anything. :thumbs:

I know, but so little time that I concentrate on what I can do. Sometimes I pop into another thread, but seldom. I still spend tooo much time at Mobi. And though it's still too less, I very often start reading for a second, set a like and before I can really answer I'm back to work or the phone rings … I'll be more with you when retired in approx 13 to 15 years. Or when I ever get my time management better under control. [emoji54][emoji53]

Some fun with (Dis)Connect by Phillip Fürhofer. It consists of two mirrored ceilings placed in the Rotunda of the Schirn at different levels, which – depending how they are illuminated – create different spatial situations.

Looking Up & Down

IMG_6009.JPG

Hipstamatic, Snapseed

Top & Bottom

IMG_6067.JPG

6pod native, Snapseed

Near & Far

IMG_6066.JPG

Same art installation, but two levels higher looking inside the Rotunda.
6pod native, Snapseed.

Some fun with (Dis)Connect by Phillip Fürhofer. It consists of two mirrored ceilings placed in the Rotunda of the Schirn at different levels, which – depending how they are illuminated – create different spatial situations.

Looking Up & Down

View attachment 102624

Hipstamatic, Snapseed

Top & Bottom

View attachment 102626

6pod native, Snapseed

Near & Far

View attachment 102627

Same art installation, but two levels higher looking inside the Rotunda.
6pod native, Snapseed.
Ooooo.... Looking Up & Down messes with my mind! Fab.

Back
Top Bottom