MobiColour RESULT: Mobicolour #318 Theme: No Theme

Jumping spider.
IMG_20230513_142920-01.jpeg

It seems to be unanimous! Everyone loves rizole ’s “Leaving”. Including me. Not much to add to the comments above. Beautiful lighting, colors, composition.
IMG_4284.jpeg

Second place is a tie between Jacosta Jodi’s sunset surf shot (l’m a sucker for her freeze frame foam photos) and rizole ’s “Jumping spider” with the poised arachnid captured perfectly, every detail manifested by the signature Rizolean high def edit.
IMG_4285.jpeg
IMG_4286.jpeg

Kudos to all our contestants.

Addendum - I just now saw photos of the spider in action. Very impressive. And it seems that Rizole wisely stepped to side before takeoff occurred.

Last edited:
It seems to be unanimous! Everyone loves rizole ’s “Leaving”. Including me. Not much to add to the comments above. Beautiful lighting, colors, composition.
View attachment 192546

Second place is a tie between Jacosta Jodi’s sunset surf shot (l’m a sucker for her freeze frame foam photos) and rizole ’s “Jumping spider” with the poised arachnid captured perfectly, every detail manifested by the signature Rizolean high def edit.
View attachment 192547View attachment 192548
Kudos to all our contestants.

Addendum - I just now saw photos of the spider in action. Very impressive. And it seems that Rizole wisely stepped to side before takeoff occurred.
Yay rizole and Jacosta! Well-deserved wins.

Back
Top Bottom