MobiColour RESULT: Mobicolour Challenge #314 Theme: Nature reclaiming the built environment ….Ends April 16

IMG_4728.jpeg

Whatever it does, it has lots of wheels to do it with
Pixelmator Photo

This thread is now closed. Not a lot of entries but I‘m still glad I don’t have to choose. it’s up to rizole to pic the winner!

MCC#315 is
HERE!

Not a lot of entries, as Star noted. I'm never very confident in my theme choices but there you go...

In 3rd this week is The weight of years by terse. A real sense of the man made disappearing back under the regrowth. The two logs at the front add a nice added dimension.

In 2nd is Charleston by lkbside. Strong geometric lines with the wood growth looking almost fungal. The leaves at the bottom right balance the whole thing nicely.

My winner this week is RoseCat with Instagram filter. Had to dig this one out of the archives - from a couple years ago, taken on a walk in my new neighborhood.
1680926716504.jpeg

A lovely sense of quiet, restful peace here. The car has clearly been here a long time but, apart from the vegetable engine and passenger, the area looks quite well kept and cared for. There's a subdued treatment and stillness and I like how the car is facing outwards, like it's just paused for a few decades to have a proper look at the view.

Not a lot of entries, as Star noted. I'm never very confident in my theme choices but there you go...

In 3rd this week is The weight of years by terse. A real sense of the man made disappearing back under the regrowth. The two logs at the front add a nice added dimension.

In 2nd is Charleston by lkbside. Strong geometric lines with the wood growth looking almost fungal. The leaves at the bottom right balance the whole thing nicely.

My winner this week is RoseCat with Instagram filter. Had to dig this one out of the archives - from a couple years ago, taken on a walk in my new neighborhood.
View attachment 191773
A lovely sense of quiet, restful peace here. The car has clearly been here a long time but, apart from the vegetable engine and passenger, the area looks quite well kept and cared for. There's a subdued treatment and stillness and I like how the car is facing outwards, like it's just paused for a few decades to have a proper look at the view.
Congrats to RoseCat! And congrats to rizole for the wonderful description, too. :notworthy: Well done to lkbside and thanks for my third.:D

View attachment 191773
Wow…thank you rizole!! Appreciate this very much. :relaxed: Congrats to terse Ted & lkbside Leslie!!

View attachment 191773
Congrats all!

Back
Top Bottom