MobiColour RESULTS: MC #81 Theme Sculptural - Aug 14-20

The only way to relax. Well, maybe not the only way. But it is one of my favorite sculptures.

IMG_0630.JPG

View attachment 97969
Snapseed

I thought this tree was sculptural... they call it a "mother tree" or "birther tree"? I can't remember the name, but it's because another tree is growing from it.

EDIT: Here's one with me in it to show how big she is. I'm 5'4".
View attachment 97970

Yes, beautifully ribbed. Is it "nursery tree" you were thinking of. Or nursery stump or log, since they are often horizontal by that point. And, wow, it's big. I couldn't have guessed without your second photo. Amazing.

And now curtain up for
My favourite ladies:

Victoria
Winchester, Great Hall (next to the Round Table), not as big as the memorial before Buckingham Palace, but with beautiful overwhelming details; FusionHDR

24C627D6-165B-4D0C-BF71-054F4A1D6968.jpg

Ariadne On The Panther
Frankfurt, Liebig Haus, the outside one (they have another one inside, identical twin, but unharmed by nature [emoji4]); native ipod6

382CA165-AEF7-4C26-957D-17D28469CEBD.jpg

And now curtain up for
My favourite ladies:

Victoria
Winchester, Great Hall (next to the Round Table), not as big as the memorial before Buckingham Palace, but with beautiful overwhelming details; FusionHDR

View attachment 97989

Ariadne On The Panther
Frankfurt, Liebig Haus, the outside one (they have another one inside, identical twin, but unharmed by nature [emoji4]); native ipod6

View attachment 97990
They are just lovely!

Okey-dokey RoseCat, I did think this would drop back to rizole as he missed out but I'm happy to do my thang.

I've picked the images I LIKE the most, not necessarily the best technically or some such.

First place and best image in my eyes is 'need a hand' by Larry MotownLarry, who could have won with the neuron tree or the crabs but I decided I liked this one best. Nice image and Larry has been doing great work recently as I'm sure you've all noticed.
upload_2017-8-20_21-0-45.jpeg

2nd place was harder to choose, but in the end it went to JillyG for her beautifully edited unnamed sculpture.
upload_2017-8-20_21-4-37.jpeg

and third goes to tomklyn for that interpretation of American Gothic, love the cheeky little girl (your daughter I assume?)
upload_2017-8-20_21-8-47.jpeg

HM's to everyone else that posted, I liked them all :thumbs:

Okey-dokey RoseCat, I did think this would drop back to rizole as he missed out but I'm happy to do my thang.

I've picked the images I LIKE the most, not necessarily the best technically or some such.

First place and best image in my eyes is 'need a hand' by Larry MotownLarry, who could have won with the neuron tree or the crabs but I decided I liked this one best. Nice image and Larry has been doing great work recently as I'm sure you've all noticed.
View attachment 98037

2nd place was harder to choose, but in the end it went to JillyG for her beautifully edited unnamed sculpture.
View attachment 98038
and third goes to tomklyn for that interpretation of American Gothic, love the cheeky little girl (your daughter I assume?)
View attachment 98039

Great choices John... Congrats MotownLarry!! Well done! And congrats to JillyG and tomklyn! :inlove: Heading to the Gallery now.

Larry, what's your thoughts on a theme for this week? :sneaky:

https://www.mobitog.com/threads/new-mc-82-theme-tbd-august-21-27-2017.22790/

View attachment 98037

View attachment 98038
View attachment 98039

My little girl took this the last winder hence the coat and hat she is spoiled rotten

Back
Top Bottom