MobiColour RESULTS: MC #81 Theme Sculptural - Aug 14-20

This is a sculpture (of a different kind) consisting of hundreds of porcelain crabs in a pile. The artist is a Chinese dissident Ai Weiwei. I was so fanscinated by it, I couldn't bring myself to tweak the photos (2 views). Just a little cropping.

View attachment 97856 View attachment 97857

Each one looks like incredible art. [emoji106][emoji106]

You Could All Be Looking At Stones Outside!

View attachment 97874

At the Saatchi Gallery a few years back taken with the iPhone 4 or maybe the 5.
Updated with Affinity

True! [emoji1] but it looks like
They are in one of those sci-fi places, white rooms, scary music and something unexpected happens every moment. Very cool picture. [emoji177]

Need a hand? Snapseed

IMG_1086.JPG

IMG_6638.JPG

Snapseed

I thought this tree was sculptural... they call it a "mother tree" or "birther tree"? I can't remember the name, but it's because another tree is growing from it.

EDIT: Here's one with me in it to show how big she is. I'm 5'4".
IMG_6660.JPG

Last edited:
Quickly posting a part of my Lion's Den. [emoji4]

Roar
Darmstadt, before the Hessische Landesmuseum (Hessian County museum, Hipstamatic)

HipstamaticPhoto-524873012.215204.jpg

In MeRoarial
(Bad Homburg Cure Park, on the memorial of late soldiers, Hipstamatic Original shot)

IMG_5333.JPG

Lion Roars At His Prey
(Winchester, GB, behind the great Hall with the Round Table in it, Hipstamatic, Space Jus)

IMG_2162.JPG

(Okay, I must admit, that was the first thing I saw. When I looked closer it even could be a not roaring, just smiling lioness over her prey. And after that I looked even closer to find it were black garbage bags, but kinda canvas, so may contain leftovers from the garden. But to me it's a lion, roaring or not, but worth to be sculptured for real.)

Now I'll have some sleep and post the last three when I'm awake again to give someone a chance to post another or close the thread before I can post my favourite ladies. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom